Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

31 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Hey guys, do you think this is Leo? Because I have doubts... 🤔 first I thought it's not him, but now I think maybe it is, I'am confused.   

20220516_141739.png

better quality 20220516_141727.png

Screenshot_20220516-105750.thumb.png.42bb0bdf00999b05b26ddbae35b3e73b.png

Yeah, I definitely see the resemblance. I've been checking out the width of his fingers and the distance between his chest and stomach in the pic too. I'm gonna vote, si. 

Barbie 

While I do think he favors Leo from the side , I don’t think it is him 

As we know for a fact Leo was at McCartney concert in LA on Friday night  ( see pic below) , so in order for Leo to be in Bristol , UK on Sunday , you have to consider the 8 hr time difference between LA & UK plus 11 hour flight time & that is arriving just at Heathrow = he wouldn’t have arrived to 3:00 am on Sunday & that’s going straight from end of McCartney concert to LAX / private plane 

I think it is the woman’s hubby & she is a Leo fan who noticed  the similarity from the side with a baseball cap down low 

That’s my vote :p 

A5291AF1-4BB4-4BEF-B470-7825D18E98CA.jpeg 820446D2-C9A3-4DDC-80A8-4EF543A5F263.jpeg B1243614-D8B7-4A5F-A58C-8C916648A172.jpeg

On 5/15/2022 at 6:33 AM, SexyLeo91 said:

Happy Belated Belated Birthday Sugarwater (again 😁)

YouNoMe, wow, many of these pics are new to me, and decorating us with Leo is 😍. Thanks:D

Also, thanks to everyone :blush:who's posted news and videos (good luck with moving to the new home Jade,😁) and as far as people impersonating celebs online, be careful. That's nearly a million dollars that lady sent :sad:

😁 Thank you

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie 

While I do think he favors Leo from the side , I don’t think it is him 

As we know for a fact Leo was at McCartney concert in LA on Friday night  ( see pic below) , so in order for Leo to be in Bristol , UK on Sunday , you have to consider the 8 hr time difference between LA & UK plus 11 hour flight time & that is arriving just at Heathrow = he wouldn’t have arrived to 3:00 am on Sunday & that’s going straight from end of McCartney concert to LAX / private plane 

I think it is the woman’s hubby & she is a Leo fan who noticed  the similarity from the side with a baseball cap down low 

That’s my vote :p 

A5291AF1-4BB4-4BEF-B470-7825D18E98CA.jpeg 820446D2-C9A3-4DDC-80A8-4EF543A5F263.jpeg B1243614-D8B7-4A5F-A58C-8C916648A172.jpeg

Ox, that's a pretty good explanation, so yeah, it must be the woman's husband. 

58 minutes ago, akatosh said:

No that's not Leo. He does resemble him though. But I know every Leo detail. His arms, tip of his nose and body don't match.

That's what I thought at first but than I started to get confused everytime I looked at the pic, lmao.   :rofl: