Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

7 hours ago, Mirella said:

You mean this man? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh

People's ability to influence others is fascinating. To believe so strongly in someone that you do whatever they want. It can go horribly or happily. 

Yes, This one! He makes them do sex parties, drugs and many awful things.

And I don't understand why some people until now think that he is a wise man!!

Also, this is another Indian man who has the same influence on People.. He vomited golden eggs from his mouth😂

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

They all Pretended to be ( God) and people believed them!!

40 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

She wants to be a new version of Lady Gaga!!

You know what? I think that when any singer  or any model is able to act and do movies, this means that anyone can act and make movies. 😂 it doesn't require much effort to Be a professional actor/ actress. 😏

1 hour ago, Magical said:

She wants to be a new version of Lady Gaga!!

You know what? I think that when any singer  or any model is able to act and do movies, this means that anyone can act and make movies. 😂 it doesn't require much effort to Be a professional actor/ actress. 😏

Isn't that Hollywood's biggest fail? As the same problem, they have in publishing. You only get published if you have your own followers. It is to much of an risk to get anything away if you can't calculate it as a reward after. I just wonder how anything got successful in the olden days. 

xTiIzGGVdkKTyhkuiY.thumb.gif.148920dfa71cad75a92bad0fa11413a5.gif

I am watching Singin in the rain on HBO. One of Leo's favorite if I recall right. 🙃 How Hollywood works in his own words. 

l0O2RY9zZ3YgMfcnS.thumb.gif.7877d07dca687a55733703ee30387b7a.gif

It is mostly the fail of each industry. „Social life” became number one almost everywhere. Problem as well is that, we can barely nowdays find genuine talent not only in acting Singing but as well art, fashion etc.  Hah can not stop lookin at that video With Bezos gf And Cami With Leo when he passionately helds her butt. They had Spicy night after i guess 😹

9 minutes ago, Veronika said:

It is mostly the fail of each industry. „Social life” became number one almost everywhere. Problem as well is that, we can barely nowdays find genuine talent not only in acting Singing but as well art, fashion etc.  Hah can not stop lookin at that video With Bezos gf And Cami With Leo when he passionately helds her butt. They had Spicy night after i guess 😹

My bet is more on that Lauren made sure that night that Jeff wasn't mad at her with every attention she got. Do not count out the moves a woman can do to make sure she keeps her man happy. The memes keep coming and they are more creative than ever. 😂 

Ms. Sanchez is most defiantly the winner this week. 

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Isn't that Hollywood's biggest fail? As the same problem, they have in publishing. You only get published if you have your own followers. It is to much of an risk to get anything away if you can't calculate it as a reward after. I just wonder how anything got successful in the olden days. 

xTiIzGGVdkKTyhkuiY.thumb.gif.148920dfa71cad75a92bad0fa11413a5.gif

I am watching Singin in the rain on HBO. One of Leo's favorite if I recall right. 🙃 How Hollywood works in his own words. 

l0O2RY9zZ3YgMfcnS.thumb.gif.7877d07dca687a55733703ee30387b7a.gif

I love classic music, movies, books, songs, old places, et 🤩😍

Old soul 😂

Dr. Zhivago and Goen with the wind are among my favorite list🤓

7 minutes ago, Veronika said:

They have PR relationship. It is more than obvious And even more hilarious hahaha

😂 Whatever do you mean? Don't you know that we don't believe in PR relationships? Everything is always so real especially when it has to do with Leo 😛 no illusions, no pretending. As honest as you can be. 🙃

It is not propaganda. Hollywood Hahahaha. Do u think guys Leo might Just sexually uses women? Well we all know, he is brilliant Actor etc, but he merely Shows any emotional gesture in public towards his girlfriends. Even Now... not Sitting next to Came at the table but Just holding her butt. Little without class , Unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Veronika said:

It is not propaganda. Hollywood Hahahaha. Do u think guys Leo might Just sexually uses women? Well we all know, he is brilliant Actor etc, but he merely Shows any emotional gesture in public towards his girlfriends. Even Now... not Sitting next to Came at the table but Just holding her butt. Little without class , Unfortunately.

We need to ask one of his friends. Do you know any of them? LOL

To be honest, I don't like to think about this stuff.  🤫

42 minutes ago, Mirella said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/09/entertainment/jeff-bezos-leonardo-dicaprio/index.html

Your move Leo. 😂 I would be shocked if Leo ever responded to something funny. Or his PR people. They don't seem to come with humor. 😛 

They are like this 👇or maybe this is the real Leo. Lol 😂

🙉🙊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUf9q2nl864/?utm_medium=copy_link

^nice pic :heart:

Every woman next to Leo would get attention from the world (unless you live under a rock while dating him). I mean look at this amazon chick (never heard of her either before her 7 seconds in Leo heaven). It's the price of his fame and nothing you can really control. To turn it into something ugly or calculated from the frickin womans side speaks more about yourself than it did about those women.

I bet my ass Cami has the best time ever with Leo. God forbid she's not only having him but a career. What's wrong when his girlfriend benefits from his fame? Does it make her work less worth? Correct me but I always thought a relationship is about giving and supporting. If Leo has one thing more than enough (probably more he ever wanted) it's fame so a lot to share lol

Do you guys know what's even more irritating? If a girlfriend isn't benefitting from Leos fame people are complaining too calling him destroyer of promising young women and their careers. I guess he just can't win.