Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Most of the people prefer to focus on actors personal life and private things like how he good in sex etc instead of acting. And some celebs trying to use it to get more attention. I think it's gross to talk about someone's sex life, especially if that person did nothing bad to you and want to keep their person life private. Julianne and/or her nice are another attention seekers. They are not so famous and decided to 'level up' by stupid rumors about Leo. Well Julianne, I know your name now, but my perception of you will negative and I will look at you with a light contempt. 

Leo having good or not good sex seems to be on everyone's mind right now. 🙃 Even mine😂 We can only imagine his skills. You are right it looks like a way to get attention. 

25 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Her niece is a child. She's -what- 16? I think she highly underrated the amount of attention this statement would get. Leos stardom is like we discuss before a whole other level. Just the mention of his name can be like detonating a bomb. Literally. And the internet doesn't forget. Another underestimate not just by her but many. Hopefully she learned from this mistake to fool around with other peoples life she has no business with.

True. I was more interested in how the grownups continue the rumor. Probably, as you said, it is a contunuation from before. It is fascinating to see what everyone is doing with it and how fast it goes. 

*imagining seeing those blue eyes in person* Lucky Jade:smile:! It was nice reading about your Leo encounter.

The rumors on Leo has been around practically forever, and some of it's horrible. In comparison, the 'bad in bed' rumor is pretty tame, because the only way to confirm (or refute) that rumor is to sleep with him.  I'm going to attribute this latest rumor to a teenager that wanted viral hits, and it worked. Wouldn't be surprised if her aunt (refused to add to her fame by saying her name) put her up to it so her name could be out there much more; there's only so many times one has to pose in bathing suits and have their people leak it to blogs all the time:laugh:. I guess sex, even bad sex, with Leo, just gets more people talking.

Thanks Sugarwater, ox and Mirella for the posts, link and clips! I think the pap pics are old too since Leo's clean-shaven for now.

24 minutes ago, SexyLeo91 said:

*imagining seeing those blue eyes in person* Lucky Jade:smile:! It was nice reading about your Leo encounter.

The rumors on Leo has been around practically forever, and some of it's horrible. In comparison, the 'bad in bed' rumor is pretty tame, because the only way to confirm (or refute) that rumor is to sleep with him.  I'm going to attribute this latest rumor to a teenager that wanted viral hits, and it worked. Wouldn't be surprised if her aunt (refused to add to her fame by saying her name) put her up to it so her name could be out there much more; there's only so many times one has to pose in bathing suits and have their people leak it to blogs all the time:laugh:. I guess sex, even bad sex, with Leo, just gets more people talking.

Thanks Sugarwater, ox and Mirella for the posts, link and clips! I think the pap pics are old too since Leo's clean-shaven for now.

Does anyone know who started it? And when? Such an odd rumor to have attached to you. For some reason, it has become ok to use it for attention. Yes sorry for bringing this up, sex and Leo gets people talking, but it fascinated me to watch it. I wasn't around when all of it started. 🙃

17 minutes ago, Mirella said:

Does anyone know who started it? And when? Such an odd rumor to have attached to you. For some reason, it has become ok to use it for attention. Yes sorry for bringing this up, sex and Leo gets people talking, but it fascinated me to watch it. I wasn't around when all of it started. 🙃

I don't remember who started it, but I think it's just another negative thing attached to Leo. It's like he's handsome, very talented, smart (especially compared to the average famous person) dates and are in relationships with beautiful women, is tall (there are so many self-conscious about height), pretty damn rich, and very sexy, and hits all of the marks of 'that guy' so it's a stupid way to knock him down a peg or two, lets bash his bedroom skills (also I've heard rumors of the opposite). A pedestal that he himself didn't even want, nor built.  

1 hour ago, SexyLeo91 said:

I don't remember who started it, but I think it's just another negative thing attached to Leo. It's like he's handsome, very talented, smart (especially compared to the average famous person) dates and are in relationships with beautiful women, is tall (there are so many self-conscious about height), pretty damn rich, and very sexy, and hits all of the marks of 'that guy' so it's a stupid way to knock him down a peg or two, lets bash his bedroom skills (also I've heard rumors of the opposite). A pedestal that he himself didn't even want, nor built.  

Completely agree. 

These Leo bad in bed rumors where in the press several times. I think he's only human and surely has bad days. But take a look at this comment somebody made with an older article about the same subject. it's quite interesting 😊

My friend dated Leo once and it was not the case as it was with this woman in the article saying he lasted a minute. My friend said Leo was in her top 3 list of great sex. From the details she told me of her time with Leo he was an attentive lover, massaged her, very affectionate and a great kisser as well as “Titanic”.

I think it's really not nice of these woman to share personal stuff about celebrities. Tells a lot about the character of these women. Imagine a man saying anything like that.

No wonder Leo uses non-disclosure agreements with his girlfriends...

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

These Leo bad in bed rumors where in the press several times. I think he's only human and surely has bad days. But take a look at this comment somebody made with an older article about the same subject. it's quite interesting 😊

I think it's really not nice of these woman to share personal stuff about celebrities. Tells a lot about the character of these women. Imagine a man saying anything like that.

No wonder Leo uses non-disclosure agreements with his girlfriends...

It does take two to tango so telling a story that is half you in it does say a lot of how they are in bed. 🙃 They just don't take responsibility for it.

Sugarwater

Tks for short vid :)

Looking forward to your full report.

Sorry Ernest was not on set today 

Liljak

doubt that pix are new. And I don't get too why they posted not right after they were taken (it's 2nd or 3rd time when it happens). Just wtf🙄

Since Jan 1st  I've noticed ,like you, that 3 of the sets of pap pix we got that were touted to be 'new' were actually older pix.  If you recall not too long ago we got pap pix of Leo walking on beach with George with same amount of stubble on his face = yet we knew for a fact that he had just been filming the previous week.

What I find interesting , like you, is all of these 'older' pix were all ones taken at beach , while , at same time , like you, I wonder why celebs sites didn't post them when they were originally taken ???

SexyLeo91

Your comment on the matter below mirrored that of a fellow fan friend , who thought it was quite 'convenient' that this rumor that brought Julianne lots of press attention she normally would never have received due to Leo's worldwide fame surfaced right before the release of this week's US isssue with Julianne on the cover 

Wouldn't be surprised if her aunt (refused to add to her fame by saying her name) put her up to it so her name could be out there much more

Also agree with your comments below :thumbsup: 

I got soooo much great stuff today! Not Leo unfortunately, but good stuff none the less. Made friends with security who helped me out a bit. Leo and Marty were in a separate location from downtown Pawhuska filming and/or rehearsing a different scene than what I captured. I don’t know where they were, but either Pawhuska or Bartlesville. Security confirmed Leo was there on the downtown Pawhuska set yesterday, 6/1/21. Security also said they don’t put the big screens up all the time, only when they are filming something important to the plot, so people can’t see what they are doing. They filmed a parade scene today and did it over and over and over. I have so much to edit. I’ll try to get at least something up tonight. 

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

June 2, 2021

Trick Roper Needed 
in Major Feature Film

A Caucasian male trick roper is needed to appear in a scene in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The roper needs to be able to do tricks similar to Will Rogers, but he will not be impersonating Rogers.

The roper is scheduled to work on or about June 21 with a potential rehearsal June 19. He would be performing in a wedding reception scene. The film takes place in 1920s Oklahoma.

Filming is in the Pawhuska, Bartlesville and Osage County areas of Oklahoma.

The person selected would also need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK in the next week or so.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/kate-winslet-belly-mare-of-easttown-scli-intl/index.html

You got to love her for her latest statements. I wish more people were like her. The newspapers in my home country usually write more about Kate than Leo. Extremely little if anything gets written about him. I don't know why. It has always been like that. Maybe Kate has more opinions or a way of being that suits us better. I love this series. I haven't seen the last episode tho. 🌞 

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/kate-winslet-belly-mare-of-easttown-scli-intl/index.html

You got to love her for her latest statements. I wish more people were like her. The newspapers in my home country usually write more about Kate than Leo. Extremely little if anything gets written about him. I don't know why. It has always been like that. Maybe Kate has more opinions or a way of being that suits us better. I love this series. I haven't seen the last episode tho. 🌞 

Always loved her for her mindset. She's so beautiful and gorgeous, but she's not afraid of 'imperfection' aka natural women looks. She always called out those Hollywood standarts. 

A little personal thing, but let me share: she helped me to got more confidence in my teens when world was hardly obsessed with doll perfect and very skinny women image but I was curvy girl considered 'fat'. I constantly complain on my appearance and thought I will never be successful if I don't loose weight, till I discovered Kate. She was so far from average Hollywood standart and I was astonished. Then I started to look at her and women like her and stopped comparing yourself with 'perfect picture'. Kate is perfect because she's real. Also modern 'feminists' have a lot to learn from her. 

Want to add I still feel aestethic pleasure when look at 'perfect picture' and still like actresses and models who looks like that (someone was born looked like that), but I don't compare myself with them and gettin upset anymore and not afraid of natural things anymore. There's no only one type of beauty, we all are beautiful in our own. 

Thanks Sugarwater for the film news

Mirella: Kate is great. I admire her so much and she is my idol. Mare of Easttown is such a great show. I've watched episodes 1-4 and i'm so excited for the rest.

deuxmoi poted this. I think we all already knew the story was totally fake.

grafik.thumb.png.e1b1a09b27cf24d9519e24a9b9077b8c.png