Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

BarbieErin

That Leo head is crazy good! Wow! Also, thanks for the JB interview and pics of Leo sitting on the bed.  

Akatosh

Thanks for the primere video. Too bad he has never gotten the chance to play Alexander the Great.

LiljaK

Thanks for the new pic! I wonder where they are. I have no idea who he is with.

I’m going to go ahead and post these next pics, because they are in Pawhuska. Specifically, They were taken on Drummond Ranch. Ree Drummond has a cooking show on Food Network and they film on the family’s ranch in Pawhuska. My sister has been friends with Ree since college. The below pics were taken on the set (aka ranch house) where they tape her show. 

214EAD24-52B2-4AE0-B6EE-7DB835549F5B.jpeg 97889D75-346D-4B08-8FC8-4414318BDA3A.jpeg C89A8526-5E7F-4E5B-9923-62E2219B5BB4.jpeg

Akatosh thank you for the video:heart:

Sugatwater thanks for the new Pawhushka pic and some rares. Leo have really strong connections, he breaks up with his girlfriends but never breaks up with his friends and I respect him for that so much👍🏻 

3 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Akatosh thank you for the video:heart:

Sugatwater thanks for the new Pawhushka pic and some rares. Leo have really strong connections, he dump his girlfriends but never dump his friends and I respect him for that so much👍🏻 

"Dump" lol. They were broke up, this word (dump) is disgusting. And at least 3 of them "dumped" HIM (like you said) -- Zang, Bundchen & Lively.

58 minutes ago, Sliva said:

"Dump" lol. They were broke up, this word (dump) is disgusting. And at least 3 of them "dumped" HIM (like you said) -- Zang, Bundchen & Lively.

Thanks for correcting me. I'm not a native speaker and I didn't know that 'dump' have disrespectful meaning

Lilja K

Thanks for the new info and pics. Wonder if he’s just vacationing in Nantucket or if he’s there for some work reason. 

The following pics were taken in between Pawhuska and Gray Horse when we were headed towards Gray Horse. Gray Horse is where Molly lived and where she is buried. The turbine and oil fields show the battle between old and new energy sources. Many Osage lost their lives over the old energy.😢 

For those who may have never seen one, that’s an oil drill to the left of the turbine. The oil drills are interspersed with the turbines in this area.

7D7E50D8-B36D-4086-B248-D21A1103DFD1.jpeg 5DC69E2F-4280-4219-83C3-D2591771D4A8.jpeg

Sugarwater

Tks for more pix from your recent trip , as well as,  Stanislav photo with Dad  :flower: 

Also, tks, for Pioneer Women house pix,  my aunt watches that show, I will  have to share them with her 

Liljak

Tks for another Leo/Nantucket photo :)