Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Actor Dan Aykroyd is a member of The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and that means he gets to vote for what he thinks are the best movies of a given year. Now, the Ghostbusters writer and star has revealed which movie he plans to nominate for Best Picture this year.

Appearing on the Joe Rogan Experience, Aykroyd said he plans to vote for Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood for overall Best Picture, at least based on what he's seen so far.

"This is going to win Best Picture. I'm a member of the Academy. I can tell you right now, and I'm going to get in trouble for this; that's my vote for Best Picture right now. How great are those two guys in that film? How great was that cast? Just superb filmmaking."

Speaking about the two leads, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, Aykroyd said they are "masters."

"I love to watch them work," he said.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ghostbusters-star-dan-aykroyd-reveals-his-vote-for/1100-6469889/

New pix from DM of Leo in NY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7473507/Leonardo-DiCaprio-looks-like-regular-Joe-tries-hardest-fetch-cab-NYC.html

The article does state they weren’t just taken , but why they delayed posting them to now , who knows :idk:

But apparently they followed Leo as he was out with his pals , but they seem to have cut them out of pix :p 

18582122-7473507-Hailing_a_taxi_The_A_lister_had_to_be_patient_while_waiting_for_-m-11_1568731543796.jpg 18582134-7473507-image-a-1_1568730195812.jpg 18582126-7473507-Get_the_message_Leo_fiddled_with_his_phone_while_waiting_for_ano-a-10_1568737155111.jpg

Guys, I went to see OUATIH for the third time, haha, and I have much more fun than in the other times, it's crazy how every time I see this movie I love it more and more and more. I went to see with a friend last night and she had not seen yet. 

Spoiler

It was so cool to see her reaction, she enjoyed so much and had a laugh attack at the final scenes, I looked at her and she was bursting into laugh. 

Sorry, I forgot some of you might have not seen the movie, sorry if someone have read my comment before. 

Jade

Tks for IG postings , as well as , great news that Once opened on 1st place in Italy :clap: 

Barbie

Glad that your friend enjoyed Once & the 3rd time was even better for you :) 

I think it speaks to the quality of a film that with each viewing your appreciation of the film increases :thumbsup: 

Ciao Leo loversss😘

FINALLY SAW  OUATIH & ENJOYED IT ALOT👍👍👍👏👏👏👏I was laughing the whole time😂😂😂Everybody was great but LEO WAS THE BEST..MAGNIFICENT AS ALWAYS👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤❤❤

The ending was FANTASTIC👏👏👏👏

I'm going to see it again with my friends 😍😍😍😍

Everybody was talking about Leo & his beyond amazing performances after the movie finished & they said what an incredible actor he is & he never fails to amaze audiences & that was music to my ears :ddr::thumbsup:

BIG THANKS Dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

15 hours ago, Leo lover said:

Ciao Leo loversss😘

FINALLY SAW  OUATIH & ENJOYED IT ALOT👍👍👍👏👏👏👏I was laughing the whole time😂😂😂Everybody was great but LEO WAS THE BEST..MAGNIFICENT AS ALWAYS👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤❤❤

The ending was FANTASTIC👏👏👏👏

I'm going to see it again with my friends 😍😍😍😍

Everybody was talking about Leo & his beyond amazing performances after the movie finished & they said what an incredible actor he is & he never fails to amaze audiences & that was music to my ears :ddr::thumbsup:

BIG THANKS Dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

I’m so glad you finally saw it leolover:D! Yes it was really funny, and I enjoyed everyone’s performances, and yes to everything about Leo (plus he was so damn fine, too). 

Thanks Jade for the news and excited for Leo’s new documentary!

Leolover

So happy to hear you finally got to see Once & Leo’s wonderful performance as Rick Dalton :hug:

Like Jade I was puzzled as to why it was released so late in Italy 

Do let us know how you like your second viewing as , personally,  for me , I liked it even more the 2x 

Barbie

Tks for more Once vids & award news :)