Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It seems Leo needs to pay more attention... 

https://www.ooskanews.com/story/2019/09/dear-mr-dicaprio-you-are-poorly-advised_178700

He should pay more attention to where he's giving his money or visibility to the cause, according to the article below the planting trees is not exactly helping that region... I think this is such a bummer because his intentions are clearly good, but sometimes as he's not there in that place of the world to really know what's happening it makes things harder, he probably didn't knew that planting trees in that area wouldn't be good. Or he tries to make a deeper study about where he's sending his foundation money and help, or he don't put his finger where he doesn't have sure of what's happening, otherwise people will be hunting and criticizing him, he's the obvious choice because he's known worldwide , I can say this about some Brazilians too, some people criticized him by the simple fact that he donated money to help Amazonia and said he didn't knew nothing about Brazil or the forest, it seems for some people the attitude of help is simply not enough.  It's a hard subject, if he helps he's doing wrong and if he doesn't help he's also doing wrong... so, it's impossible to please everyone. Anyway, I'm glad he keeps helping the way he can and he's doing a great job, though sometimes I think he needs to more careful. 

Latest Once worldwide box office

Columbia Pictures’ Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood grossed $7m from 62 markets for $218.4m and coasted past $350m worldwide to stand at $357m. The drama starring Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie earned Tarantino a career-best debut in South Korea on $1.4m including previews, which was 28% ahead of his previous best launch for Django Unchained. China will be the final market on October 25

thanks for more pics, ox. 

Best Actor will be tough competition in 2020.

So De Niro is a major force, without a doubt. Right behind him, Leonardo Dicaprio for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is a near lock, if you like putting your chips on one contender. The film itself, to my mind, remains the frontrunner to win — its main challengers right now, I’d say, would be Jojo Rabbit and The Irishman. We’re still waiting to see 1917 and Little Women, thus, a lot can change, but for now DiCaprio’s work in Once is most likely one of the five.

https://www.awardsdaily.com/2019/09/30/best-actor-too-many-contenders-with-no-frontrunner-yet/