Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

sap675

Hope you enjoy it 👍

I’ll be seeing it tomorrow , I can’t wait !!!!

Tremendous acting by Leo,  Brad and all actors in this movie, I loved it; the detail in every frame of its cinematography & ending will blow you away 

If you recall long ago in an article when  Leo was speaking about when he first saw  Luke Perry on set , he mentioned that he was with one of 'his' friends who has small part in movie,  so at the time we speculated he was talking about pal Vinny 

Well,  one of the other actors posted a pix of himself on set ,  and it shows Leo's pal Vinny :) 

Another  Rick Dalton  pix

2019-07-25 (6).png

sap675

Glad you enjoyed it  ! :) 

Leolover

Tks for more pix of Rick Dalton  :) 

18 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Re the Leo /female director discussion

At same time, I agree with comments made to me long ago by another long time fellow Leo fan

Research will show that ever since Titanic people have been  "telling /advising'  Leo  what he should do  . Whether it was their faulting him for taking a year off after Titanic,  the fact that he doesn't do movies every year,  the fact that he mainly does dramas instead of comedies or romcoms , etc 

And instead of listening to all these 'outside voices'  Leo has instead listened to his inner voice , as well as, the voice of the 'muses' that he respects 

He has , like Frank Sinatra,  chosen to do it  'his way' ,   and I rather suspect , he always will  👍

This is just great, couldn't be more agree with every single word :heart:

Thanks ALL for the great news. You guys are  A M A Z I N G !!!

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I still need to wait 20 days...  :cry:

Yeah, me too!! :baronfaint: It will be heavy to avoid spoiler. They are everywhere (instagram, film forums), but tumblr is the worst already full of it what means no tumblr the next 3 weeks for me!!! Better would be no internet at all, lord help me.

New interview:

Another mag:

More: http://www.onceuponatimemag.com/

Another interview video with cute interaction between all when asked about their favorite Mexican food

https://remezcla.com/culture/leonardo-dicaprio-pupusas-better-tacos/

Spoilers etc

Yes,  at IG people are already posting in the insta story bits of the film they filmed ,  and some even posted some in an IG post, but , I noticed they were quickly taken down

At same time I have now seen at least 4 articles that explain the  spoiler ending' ,  so , one not only has to avoid  regular moviegoers  spoiling the ending, but we have websites already posting articles discussing the ending 

So yes the game from now on if you don't want to be spoiled = is avoid Twitter/IG / and some Google articles 

Fortunately for me I'll be seeing it before the day ends :clap: