Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Brad PItt gave interview to GQ Australia , and below are his nice comments about Leo  :) 

n Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, Pitt co-stars alongside "sweetheart" Margot Robbie and Leonardo DiCaprio.

"We kind of popped at the same time," Pitt says of DiCaprio. "This is a guy who's really giving and really goes for it, so you know it's great fun being able to spar with that calibre of actor. And he's just great fun."

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1053842/brad-pitt-thinks-he-s-aging-out-of-hollywood-it-s-a-younger-man-s-game

From Variety ,  Leo's   LDF Foundation will   be merged into a new alliance called Earth Alliance

The  Laurene Powell Jobs  mentioned in article is Steven Jobs' widow

At same time, I guess last year was the final LDF gala event :idk: 

Leonardo DiCaprio Backs New Environmental Initiative

Earth Alliance, an organization to combat climate change and biodiversity loss, launched Tuesday with founding co-chairs actor Leonardo DiCaprio, businesswoman and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs and investor and philanthropist Brian Sheth.

The Earth Alliance pools the resources of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (founded by DiCaprio), Emerson Collective (founded by Powell Jobs) and Global Wildlife Conservation (chaired by Sheth). According to a press release, an independent management team of scientists and conservationists will lead the Alliance in its efforts to protect ecosystems and wildlife, ensure climate justice, support renewable energy and secure indigenous rights.

“I am incredibly proud of the impact my foundation has had over the last 20 years by supporting nearly 200 projects from 132 different organizations across climate science, marine and land conservation, critical species preservation and indigenous rights,” said DiCaprio. “Today marks the next step in the evolution of LDF as it fully merges under the new Earth Alliance management and grant-making framework. Laurene and Brian are incredible civic leaders who share my passion and understanding of the urgency and scale of the challenges we face. I am proud to partner with them to form this new larger, nimble platform that shares resources and expertise while identifying the best programs to drive real change around the planet.” https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/leonardo-dicaprio-co-chair-earth-alliance-1203258073/