Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The article below from Tulsa World newspaper talks about a research team for Killers of Flower Moon being in the area recently scouting areas/ meeting with members of Osage nation 

https://www.tulsaworld.com/entertainment/movies/scorsese-s-production-team-comes-to-pawhuska-to-scout-killers/article_fd97b40d-1c96-52c5-a8ec-1cfbd85bdd29.html

Scorsese's production team comes to Pawhuska to scout 'Killers of the Flower Moon'

There’s still no commitment to filming “Killers of the Flower Moon” in Oklahoma where the events took place, but filmmaker Martin Scorsese’s team continues to return to Pawhuska for research.

“We had a group from Mr. Scorsese’s artistic team here a couple of weeks ago to do research, look around and ask questions, making sure they got things right,” said Osage Nation Principal Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear on Wednesday.

He said the team was led by longtime Scorsese production designer Dante Ferretti, who has won three Academy Awards for art direction, including two for Scorsese films (“The Aviator” and “Hugo”).

“He was a very nice man. They were here for a couple of days. More than once they said, ‘We’ll be back.’ We certainly hope so,” Standing Bear said.

Production company Imperative Entertainment bought the rights to Grann’s book in 2016 for $5 million and eventually attached Scorsese and DiCaprio to the project.

On Wednesday, Paramount Pictures announced at a European film expo that it had reached a deal to finance and distribute the movie.

Standing Bear said Scorsese’s team, as well as individuals from Imperative, arrived in Pawhuska and toured the area to look at historical locations, examine a large collection of photos and visit the Osage Nation Museum.

“We told (Imperative executive) John Atwood that we want them to film here and that we can provide many things, from Osage-language speakers to crafts people to warehouse space to whatever,” the chief said.

6 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I think we can all relate to the caption with this photo  :p 

That hug have to last for several seconds :heart:.

Thanks Jade and ox for the news and posts! I’ve seen all the Growing Pains episodes, and Leo was such a cutie, aww. I’m also excited for potential Leo movie news,

As to the Russell Crowe interview, Leo has said he collects fossils, so I definitely see a dinosaur head sitting up somewhere in his place :D

The girl below doesn't live in New Orleans, but on her feed she states she was going there this week.

And going by Cami's IG stories , she is in New Orleans today

Hopefully someone will take a pix of him

I JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO WALKING AROUND. GET IN HIS CAR. AND WAVE AT ME.

Her tweet stating she was going to New Orleans this week 

Can’t wait for New Orleans this week😭

LOL yes that commercial was cheesy! Leo’s so gorgeous, so I can just stare at him any day :blush: Thanks Barbie for posting the vid and additional trailer!

Thanks ox for the tweet and OUATIH trailer (can’t wait for this!) and Jade for the fan pic and the MITIM posts! Been a long time since I’ve watched that.

It seems filming might start at the end of summer/fall. 

I wonder if Leo couldn't switch roles... Brad Cooper does Killers and Leo go back to do Nightmare Alley.  :whistle:   :p  I wish. 

https://hnentertainment.co/exclusive-paramounts-killers-of-the-flower-moon-directed-by-martin-scorsese-and-starring-leonardo-dicaprio-expected-to-shoot-scenes-in-new-mexico/