Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Video of

Leonardo Dicaprio Enjoys a Late Dinner with Model Sarah Snyder and a few pals in NYC

Leonardo Dicaprio was spotted out to dinner in NYC on Wednesday night. He dined at Milo's Mediterranean Seafood restaurant in Midtown with a group of friends. He got flirty with model, Sarah Snyder, while at the table. The two of them laughed happily as they seemed to be enjoying each others company. Leo's friend, Helly Nahmad joined them , but Leo paid him no attention, chatting with Snyder, and puffing on his electric Vape cigarette. 

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/tc622675

Bnkenobi

Tks for new pix of Leo out in NY yesterday :flower:

We see him walking so often with friends that it seems strange to see him walking alone :p

Today is Martin Scorsese's birthday , I hope the 2 got to celebrate their November birthdays :smile:

Calibi

Tks for vid from Wednesday from dinner :smile:

You could tell from the Page Six pix that Leo knew he was being photographed, as his friends have mentioned, he has a real sixth sense about that 

NY Sighting 

Nolan Corder II@ncorder230

I just saw Leo DiCaprio riding a bike!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Valle@BoxerKevin93

Can’t get over the fact that I taco catered Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday celebration. He’s a real humble guy.

Kevin Valle@BoxerKevin93

I was working! Haha. Toby Maguire from Spiderman was there too :o

Thanks bnkenobi, oxford, calibi and BarbieErin for all the latest Leo news and sightings, and all the nice mentions about him!

Cool to see Leo with the amazing Jane Goodall.

Thanks for the video Barbie!

I'd like to see Romeo and Juliet up on the big screen again :heart:

thanks for the sighting, ox.

What Tarantino new movie is really about... 

Set in Los Angeles in the summer of 1969, Tarantino’s upcoming movie, according to a source who read the script, focuses on a male TV actor who’s had one hit series and his looking for a way to get into the film business. His sidekick—who’s also his stunt double—is looking for the same thing. The horrific murder of Sharon Tate and four of her friends by Charles Manson’s cult of followers serves as a backdrop to the main story. Deadline says Tarantino wants Margot Robbie, currently enjoying accolades for her role as Tonya Harding in I, Tonya, for the role of Tate.

Tarantino is expected to start shooting the movie in June in Los Angeles, and actors such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DiCaprio are being considered for the lead.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/quentin-tarantino-harvey-weinstein-sony-manson-movie

Do it Leo, do it!    :chicken:  :thumbsup: