Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Noticed the Instagram person pulled the Leo in Singapore pix off her page, but another girl posted same pix on Twitter

Audrey Satria@AudreyOfficial 3h3 hours ago

I can't believe that Leo is in Singapore aknsisni

dicapriosingaporefeb122017.jpg

Another  tweet from the girl whose tweet Calibi posted above , she explains how she came to talk to him

sofea@hxnfea 22m22 minutes ago

@bitchcaprio omg he went to singapore art museum and I served him I fucking died

Calibi

Tks for Singapore tweets and pix , as now we know Leo hasn't been in the States since Jan 22 thus why we've have no new US sightings :smile:

Also , tks, for older ferry pix

Barbie

Tks for the various videos , like you, they  may not be new , but some are new to me

47 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Just to let you guys know this pic was taken at Gardens by the Bay a very popular attraction wouldn't be surprised if he's staying at the Marina bay sand hotel just off the road 

[ I am from Singapore and it's amazing to finally see him in Singapore ??? ]

dicapriosingaporefeb122017.jpg

thanks calibi, ox and dicap for the updates.   :grouphug:

This I will post below is soooooooo true.   :yes: 

World in desperate need of “Leo level” Oscar win.

Now that the 2017 Oscars festivities are only days away, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is hoping to provide an uplifting, underdog narrative that can unite the world in perfect harmony.

“It’s going to be tough to top Leo’s big moment from last year,” said Academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs, recalling how actor and sentient man bun Leonardo DiCaprio finally snagged a Best Actor award back in early 2016.

“It’s not everyday that a rich, handsome actor with millions of worldwide fans gets the recognition he deserves.”

The Academy’s decision to award DiCaprio with an Oscar for his beardy performance inThe Revenant was met with widespread praise and celebration across the globe, from the sweltering streets of New Delhi to the basement of the Laurier Avenue Royal Oak.

http://thefulcrum.ca/the-tomato-2/world-desperate-need-leo-level-oscar-win/

Seriously, it's not because I'm a Leo fan, but his win was something a lot of people around the world, not only his fans, were waiting for so long, it made THAT moment so so special, it was magical. I'm sorry but no one else can  beat Leo winning the Oscar, not this year, and probably not in many years to come... I think even if Leo himself wins more Oscars, and I think he wil eventually... will not beat his first win. That moment was unforgettable, it's crazy because it's going to complete year already, time flies. 

At least we are going to see him at stage preseting best actress, probably to Emma Stone, I guess. 

According to the tweeter below is a pix of Leo's private jet at airport in Indonesia

In Indonesia it is presently 12:09pm on   Tuesday Feb 14th already

Nuri Arunbiarti @nurinuriii 24m24 minutes ago

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO DI BANDARA LABUAN BAJO, GAES!!!  = Leonardo Caprio AT AIRPORT Labuan Bajo, gaes !!!

Nuri Arunbiarti @nurinuriii 24m24 minutes ago

•  

His private jet at Labuan Bajo airport @LeoDiCaprio

3.gif

4 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

World in desperate need of “Leo level” Oscar win.

Now that the 2017 Oscars festivities are only days away, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is hoping to provide an uplifting, underdog narrative that can unite the world in perfect harmony.

“It’s going to be tough to top Leo’s big moment from last year,” said Academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs, recalling how actor and sentient man bun Leonardo DiCaprio finally snagged a Best Actor award back in early 2016.

“It’s not everyday that a rich, handsome actor with millions of worldwide fans gets the recognition he deserves.”

The Academy’s decision to award DiCaprio with an Oscar for his beardy performance inThe Revenant was met with widespread praise and celebration across the globe, from the sweltering streets of New Delhi to the basement of the Laurier Avenue Royal Oak.

http://thefulcrum.ca/the-tomato-2/world-desperate-need-leo-level-oscar-win/

Seriously, it's not because I'm a Leo fan, but his win was something a lot of people around the world, not only his fans, were waiting for so long, it made THAT moment so so special, it was magical. I'm sorry but no one else can  beat Leo winning the Oscar, not this year, and probably not in many years to come... I think even if Leo himself wins more Oscars, and I think he wil eventually... will not beat his first win. That moment was unforgettable, it's crazy because it's going to complete year already, time flies. 

At least we are going to see him at stage preseting best actress, probably to Emma Stone, I guess. 

%100 agree :thumbsup:

BIG THANKS dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

Barbie

Tks for the Leo /Oscar article :smile: 

Definitely agree it was a wonderful moment for all fans of his acting , and I truly hope he was able to feel all the love and support worldwide that his many fans were sending him that night

Calibi

Tks for posting Lin Miranda's  #tbt pix of Leo backstage at Hamilton :smile: 

I don't have time to search old posts, but I remember one of our posters posted the  NY Post Page Six  mention that he had attended the play when it was still off Broadway back in either fall 2014 or spring 2015

Nice, also , to see Irmelin in background

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Calibi

Tks for posting Lin Miranda's  #tbt pix of Leo backstage at Hamilton :smile: 

I don't have time to search old posts, but I remember one of our posters posted the  NY Post Page Six  mention that he had attended the play when it was still off Broadway back in either fall 2014 or spring 2015

Nice, also , to see Irmelin in background

@calibi the pic is from 2006 or 2007, the girl put a smiley face over Bar:

leo-dicaprio-bar-refaeli-broadway.jpg?1

Kat

Thanks for the information regarding the pix :smile:

Because the Hamilton star Lin Miranda had posted the pix I wrongly thought it had been taken backstage at his play Hamilton, as I recalled Leo according to Page Six had attended a showing when it was off Broadway

Hamilton made its off Broadway debut at The  Public Theater in February 2015 and moved to Broadway in August 2015,  thus the reason I mentioned that time frame as possibly when the pictured was taken

However, now I see that the pictured Hamilton actress Mandy Gonzalez  was  ,also, in Lin Miranda's other award winning Broadway play In the Heights which was on Broadway  2007-2008

Not a new pix  but certainly one that has 3 of my fave people in it :smile: 

Nichole Galicia thinks of kissing Leo to get ‘over the bad days’

Nichole Galicia is still reminiscing over her kiss with Leo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.”

“There are so many great memories from that film. But the one that stands out most is the kissing scene with Leo. It was a full-on tongue kiss, and it was good,” said the actress, who played Sheba in the film.

“I still flash back to that memory — sometimes it gets me over the bad days,” she told us at a Chiara Boni La Petite Robe fashion show.

“When he pulled me in close, I felt it throughout my whole body,” she recalled.

Leo’s been kissing Sports Illustrated beauty Nina Agdal off-camera lately as his most recent model girlfriend.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/17/nichole-galicia-thinks-of-kissing-leo-to-get-over-the-bad-days/

Damn Nichole... she makes me more curious everytime she mentions this kiss, such a shame the kissing scene was cut from the movie. I wanted to see this soo bad, especially because she can't stop talking about it even after all this years.  :whistle:

thanks for the article, calibi.