Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's accent in Blood Diamond was flawless.

The 'ja ja' everyone thinks is so funny - it is :rofl: - is Dutch, and I didn't realize at first the movie was English and he was speaking dutch in some parts.

Really really impressive!

Leo Being Courted For The Villain In Tarantino's Django Unchained!

That's right! Just when Tarantino's next movie couldn't sound better, we now hear that Quentin is looking to Leonardo DiCaprio to bring the villain Calvin Candie to life!

Tarantino actually wanted Leo for a role in his last movie, the role of Hans that ended up going to Christoph Waltz (who won an Oscar for the performance), so it isn't a stretch to think Tarantino would go after Leo again!

Here's a small tidbit:

Django Unchained is being billed as a Southern, as opposed to a Western, and it contains many of the same tropes as the Spaghetti fare of Leone, Solima or Corbucci, though laced with Mandingo or Drum-style blaxploitation elements. The role of Calvin Candie, which could be DiCaprio’s, is that of a slave trader and proprietor of The Cleopatra Club, a rather unsavory place.

It's also rumored that Tarantino wants Will Smith for the lead.

It would be an unexpectedly awesome performance from both actors, that's for sure! We can't wait to hear if they sign on!

Do U think Leo is a good choice??

What do you think - if the Will Smith rumor is true, at least - ??

I like Will as a person, I think he's very funny, and I believe Leo and him are sort of friends (vote commercial)

but I don't like him that much as an actor...

I like the idea of Leo playing a villian, because it would be cool to see leo do something different, but I also do like Will Smith. I think Will Smith is a pretty good actor in my opinion, of course not on the acting magntaude of leo, but I still think he is an excellent actor. Quinton Tarintino is a pretty cool director though, his movies are pretty grand, and its shocking that him and leo haven't worked together yet.!

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: just jared or celebitchy are so horrible and nasty sites :x ... those involved in these sites are people full of hate.

they hate everyone, love the conspiracy theories and their comments are always unfortunate and disgusting.

It seems like Leo has a little bit of mood-switches acording to paparazzi lately...

When he and Bar just broke up, he almost seemed posing :dontgetit: ??

I just hope the whole Blake-situation will end, and all the gossip will be replaced with REAL news when Leo starts to promote Hoover! :heart:

Anyone with me?

l'm with you Wijn

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: just jared or celebitchy are so horrible and nasty sites :x ... those involved in these sites are people full of hate.

they hate everyone, love the conspiracy theories and their comments are always unfortunate and disgusting.

I agree with you. Some people must be leading pretty sad lives.

From people.com

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively's romantic Italian frolics continue.

The duo, first spotted looking cozy right after the Cannes Film Festival, haven't spent much time apart since then.

Before hopping on a boat ride Thursday, as pictured, they arrived in Venice the night before via private jet. A source confirms to PEOPLE that the stars are staying at the five-star Hotel Cipriani.

After setting sail for the day, Lively, 23, and DiCaprio, 36, cooled off with a frosty treat, an onlooker says, telling PEOPLE, "Their ice creams began to melt and dribble. They were giggling trying to lick the drips up."

After their icy date, the pair met up with Naomi Campbell and her beau Vladimir Doronin. As for Friday, the new duo has "spent all afternoon by the pool."

So cute!

Thanks AOMG!! Very sweet article :wub:

I also got the new US Magazine with Leo and Blake on the cover, and it has some more cute details about there vacation, and would share some of those if you girls want me to?! ( I can't scan it, but I can tell you girls!! :blush: )

wijn:I don't think Leo is posing to the paps, and you as a fan should know.

I remember pretty well that last year on his summer vacations with Bar in Italy, they were caught several times together without hide and that doesn't mean they were posing to the paps, and they seemed pretty cute to say the truth... But I don't remember you saying that Leo or Bar were posing, seems you didn't had any problem with this on that time, so why RIGHT NOW you have problems about Leo and Blake being caught together?

It's natural and it's not Leo's fault that paps are everywhere. So your comment don't make sense for me.

Heres a little thing I read in the new Us Magazine with the Leo and Blake story, some cute little incerts from the magazine I have.

"At dinner Leonardo and Blake were giggling together and whispering, and looked very much in love" a fellow diner said.

"They sat in the cobbled courtyard, kissing and holding hands across the table, Leo ordered a local specialty basket for her-a huge basket of crudites served with a selection of sauces. He said to her 'Your going to love this!' " Says a staffer at the restaurant.

Just some cute things I read in the magazine that wasn't on the internet! :wub:

wijn:I don't think Leo is posing to the paps, and you as a fan should know.

I remember pretty well that last year on his summer vacations with Bar in Italy, they were caught several times together without hide and that doesn't mean they were posing to the paps, and they seemed pretty cute to say the truth... But I don't remember you saying that Leo or Bar were posing, seems you didn't had any problem with this on that time, so why RIGHT NOW you have problems about Leo and Blake being caught together?

It's natural and it's not Leo's fault that paps are everywhere. So your comment don't make sense for me.

True! :thumbsup:

I think they are havin fun, it is a summer romance. He is just enjoying life.

Leo is never going to settle down.

http://demorgen.be/dm/nl/1008/Showbizz/art...-met-luxe.dhtml

Article on Leo buying stuff for Blake;

- 500 dollar lunch in La Colombe d'Or Restaurant inSaint-Paul de Vence.

- Suite in Hotel de Paris, over 5.000 dollar voor neertelde.

- Date on 52 million yacht

They are also saying they went on a gondola (not sure if it's the right translation) trip