Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you so much for the pics, Nanda23! :kiss:

I don't think he looks chubby, he looks normal to me. Just beautiful and sexy as always!

He doesnt look always chubby but it s funny and crazy because he can look chubby or thin the same day! :laugh:

Sick thanks for the video about Leo and Blake, but for me it is impossible to understand them, they speak too fast :dontgetit:

But thanks! :wave:

welcome palmina :wave:

here's what she said:

programmer says,they are hot hot couple and she asks her about US magazine cover,Leo and Blake together and the photos inside the magazine.

than magazine journalist says:he took her all around from French Riviera to hottest spas and they had romantic dinner and he introduced her as his girlfriend and Leo is totally smitten.and his friends says this is so unlike Leonardo than they know.

then programmer mentions holding hand pics and says this is the proof of their romance and asks how long this is already going on.

magazine journalist: they first met in November(2010) at business meeting in New-York,they were very attracted to each other but nothing really happened then but in January they hooked up at Jeremy ...(I can't hear well :laugh: ) well somebody's birthday party where as source says they actually kissed and then she says they were having fun together at Cannes.

thanks princess for the link! :wave: I saw Leo :laugh: