Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

hi... I am new here .

Just find something on Twitter: :drool:

@deedee4ever

@LaineyGossip Just rode Soaring in Disney Cali Adventure with Leo DiCaprio and Blake Lively. They were quite touchy until people noticed...

3 hours ago

@LaineyGossip they also bumped my 6 year old from her front row centre seat, which is why I noticed them. Stupid VIPs...3 hours ago

@LaineyGossip Then their whole group took of their socks and shoes and rode the ride bare foot and giggling...3 hours ago

Here

I want to see new pics :p

:no: Regardless of Blake I just SMH reading these tweets. Bumping a 6 years old from his or her seat? A 37 years old grown man taking his 20-something toy to Disneyland? Peter Pan? I know he has an easy life and he can do whatever he wants but this is just getting creepy... and douc h e y ( bumping that kid from the front row ). Grow up already! :cain:

:no: Regardless of Blake I just SMH reading these tweets. Bumping a 6 years old from his or her seat? A 37 years old grown man taking his 20-something toy to Disneyland? Peter Pan? I know he has an easy life and he can do whatever he wants but this is just getting creepy... and douc h e y ( bumping that kid from the front row ). Grow up already! :cain:

Sure :blink: a 36 year old man can not go to Disneyland. How it happens! people over 30 should be banned.

It is getting creepy because the girl with Leo is Blake?? ...

And about bumping that kid! ... We have no idea about the situation. Often it is not about the famous but the people around them.

That's kinda sexist, I don't care if you like her or not but she is a grown woman not a toy and a quite accomplished actress at that. And why is that lady reporting to Lainey? Smh, I just cant with some people :whistle: Cant wait to see pics though!

Some people are amateur paparazzi <_<

That's kinda sexist, I don't care if you like her or not but she is a grown woman not a toy and a quite accomplished actress at that. And why is that lady reporting to Lainey? Smh, I just cant with some people :whistle: Cant wait to see pics though!

Accomplished? What? Gossip Girl and some minor roles playing the same type of woman? Is that accomplishment?

Sure :blink: a 36 year old man can not go to Disneyland. How it happens! people over 30 should be banned.

It is getting creepy because the girl with Leo is Blake?? ...

And about the bumping tha kid! ... We have no idea about the situation. Often it is not about the famous but the people around them.

It`s not about whether he can go there or not. He is getting older and his girlfriends are just getting younger and he is taking her to Disneyland. It is getting kinda creepy. Someone needs to grow up asap. If it was any girl around him at the same age I would say the same. I don`t like the kind of women he dates and Blake is no exception. I`m nobody to tell him who to date I`m far from that. But I have an opinion about it just like you guys do. I can express it whether you like it or not. I read so many comments about them on different sites and the majority thinks this is an odd couple, many pointed out the younger and younger girlfriends and that it`s getting weird, Leo should date someone closer to his age and maybe someone who is more equal. He is going to do what he is going to do I obviously don`t have a say in that but I have an opinion and I`m going to express it. :wave:

It`s not about whether he can go there or not. He is getting older and his girlfriends are just getting younger and he is taking her to Disneyland. It is getting kinda creepy. Someone needs to grow up asap. If it was any girl around him at the same age I would say the same. I don`t like the kind of women he dates and Blake is no exception. I`m nobody to tell him who to date I`m far from that. But I have an opinion about it just like you guys do. I can express it whether you like it or not. I read so many comments about them on different sites and the majority thinks this is an odd couple, many pointed out the younger and younger girlfriends and that it`s getting weird, Leo should date someone closer to his age and maybe someone who is more equal. He is going to do what he is going to do I obviously don`t have a say in that but I have an opinion and I`m going to express it. :wave:

Sure! he needs to grow up according to your criteria and your opinion. Closer to his age? more equal? ... Leo must date someone he likes and he loves.

If he wants to date the rest of his life with young women and be eternally single what is your problem??

Leo must satisfy the public in his role as actor but his feelings, his love, his life style only belongs to him.

See, I liked coming to bellazon because everyone here is so positive but if we're going to start bringing in sexist, unconfirmed and bullsh*t rumors here then I might have to peace out. And don't think because you removed your avatar we don't know you're a big Bar fan so I don't think you should be in the place to judge who is accomplished, mediocre or not.

Me? A Bar fan? :rofl: You don`t have the slightest clue what you are talking about! I couldn`t be further from being Bar`s fan. And I NEVER had an avatar. Genius! But with comments like: `you're a big Bar fan so I don't think you should be in the place to judge who is accomplished, mediocre or not.` That says it all what you think of Bar fans! I have seen movies with Blake and some episodes of Gossip Girl. Based on that I can decide who I consider mediocre. Looking at your avatar you are a Blake fan so you think you are above that? Stuff like that is brought up everywhere on the internet, theories on how all of a sudden she is `happening` everywhere, how she could get those minor roles even though she doesn`t have talent... etc. You know what they say... Where there is smoke there is fire...

But at the end of the day it`s clear that nobody is holding a gun to Leo`s head to go after this type of women. He seems to be immature and have pretty low standards when it comes to dating! Sorry but that`s what I think. He is just making a fool out of himself with this ... fling.

Guys how about this if you do not agree with Leda just ignore her posts, and do not get into an angry confrontation about it, its just pointless.

Everyone is going to have an opinion about this relationship, and about Leo and Blake some will be positive and some will be negative.

I am really agianst censorship so if someone likes or dislikes Leo or Blake they should have the right to state their opinion but there is no point in bashing eachother its just stupid.PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

But at the end of the day it`s clear that nobody is holding a gun to Leo`s head to go after women like these. He seems to be immature and have pretty low standards when it comes to women! He is just making a fool out of himself with this ... fling.

inmature and pretty low stards?? making a fool out of himself? ... and you ? ... Who are you??

i think JJ forum is more appropriate for your great maturity and your highest values :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Ivon:I agree. PEACE AND LOVE :) Lets just keep this a nice and positive place!

And thanks Solange for the article and the pic!! He looks sooo handsome :wub:

And thanks girls for the twitter sightings! So Leo and Blake were at DisneyLand?? How cute! I want pics :p

Guys how about this if you do not agree with Leda just ignore her posts, and do not get into an angry confrontation about it, its just pointless.

Everyone is going to have an opinion about this relationship, and about Leo and Blake some will be positive and some will be negative.

I am really agianst censorship so if someone likes or dislikes Leo or Blake they should have the right to state their opinion but there is no point in bashing eachother its just stupid.PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

Sure! but have opinion about something does not mean to insult and disrespect Leo ... creppy, inmature, low values, fool out of himself... sorry but no!!

thanks everyone for updates! :wave:

welcome halolulu522 :wave:

and guys,can you please stop arguing about Blake ??? that's NOT her thread! that's Leo's thread and there's no need to talk about Blake as an actress! that's very annoying to see argue here,this thread has always been so friendly and I really miss that period! :( atmosphere is so bad recently,that I even don't wanna come here and post! please be nice to each other!