Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Latest World Wide Box office news ,  this is an UPDATE  from the worldwide box office figures Masha posted earlier.

The Revenant is only $25 million away from crossing the $300 million  mark which it will by next weekend

Leo Power at work :excited::excited:

1. boxofficetwitterlogo_bigger.png BoxOffice ?@BoxOffice 2h2 hours ago

THE REVENANT: $136.6M Overseas Total /  $274.8M Global Total #TheRevenant 

Thanks to ALL  for latest updates :flower:

Cute pix of Leo & Kate from SAG after party

afterparty.jpg

Young actor Jake Tremblay's comments to People about meeting Leo

Later, at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Gala hosted by PEOPLE and the Entertainment Industry Foundation, he told PEOPLE it was the highlight of his night: "I said hello to Leonardo DiCaprio and that was awesome."

leonardo-dicaprio-1024.jpg

Kate is not the only Leo former costar rooting for him this Oscar season

Comments below from  Claire Danes on red carpet about Leo & Oscar

Will 2016 be the year that Leonardo DiCaprio finally wins an Oscar? According to the actor’s Romeo + Juliet costar Claire Danes, “absolutely.” 

The Homeland actress spoke with Entertainment Tonight during the SAG Awards about DiCaprio’s chances, and she thinks a win has been a long time coming. “He’s been a genius for decades and he’s not very old,” she said. “He’s such an exquisite actor and we’ve all adored him. He’s been underappreciated in that kind of formal, blingy sense.”

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Latest World Wide Box office news ,  this is an UPDATE  from the worldwide box office figures Masha posted earlier.

The Revenant is only $25 million away from crossing the $300 million  mark which it will by next weekend

Leo Power at work :excited::excited:

that's awesome thanks for the news ! it's not even out in France yet, don't how many countries we're still waiting for ?

You can see Leo and Brie Larson posing together in this vid for a few seconds... and we saw all those pics of this seconds, haha.  He appears at 0:49.

Video of Claire Danes talking about Leo:

Leo and Kate very cute vid:

awwww would have love to see a Claire/Leo reunion too ! It's really nice what she said about him, and really true !

Oxford25

Movie is out just  few days before the Oscars, I'm guessing they want dot play the Oscar-Buzz card, I had a the chance to see the movie at a private screening, couldn't wait that long ! lol

Barbie

Tks for information as to when Revenant opens in your country , I  hope you get to see it very soon  :)

Marinebing

Tks for information as to when Revenant opens in your country , it is great that you've had  a chance to see it already  , hope it does well once it opens :) 

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Video of Claire Danes talking about Leo:

Thanks for this Barbie :) I saw her written comments, but nice to hear the way she said it. She said it with enthusiasm. Lol at the "not very old" comment. I see this was an Entertainment Tonight interview, do you know if Leo did any ET interviews at the SAG? :p 

I guess next is the BAFTAs, I heard it's usually not a live broadcast. Apparently they leave enough time to edit to bring the show down to two hours then they air it on BBC (television channel), but not sure if it was just for last year. Also curious what time to expect it to air on TV??? I just know to expect the ceremony to occur earlier than the Anerican ones were because of the time difference :) (my time zone is Eastern.... same as New York time zone) I've never actually watched the BAFTAs on TV before, heck I hope it actually airs here.

When SAG nominations were first announced I was hoping for a mini What's eating Gilbert Grape reunion with Johnny Depp. I can't remember the last time they were photographed together. 

Also would be interesting to see a pic of Leo and Christian Bale together during this award season. I swear they've had nice words to say of each other before, but if yes guess it's still not enough to convince certain individuals. I'm neutral on the matter. Certain Bale fans are convinced there's still some hard feelings between them. They even analyzed Bale's reaction to Leo winning SAG haha.