Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

MAN, I'm so happy that I can't even describe... when Leo won and all the people were standing up and claping to him and THAT big smile on his face...:wub6yh2cm:  :cry: :heart:  gosh, I literally cried a river, I cried of both emotion and happiness, it was sooo special. And you could tell by the look on his face that he was extremely happy and emotional, and his speech was so, so beautiful to watch.   :clap::woohoo:

I loved Alejandro speech and telling Leo he's the best in the world... it was all perfect this night!  Huge congrats to Alejandro, Leo and everyone involved in this movie.     :surrender:

My observations about the GG. Let's remember...

In the red carpet Jamie Foxx said he was happy to see his daughter Corine walk the red carpet with uncle Leo.  :p

Jonah Hill was the bear... lol, :laugh: Christian Slater shook Leo's hand, Leo's gorgeous smile when Tarantino was receiving the globe for The Hateful eigh soundtrack, Lady Gaga bumped into Leo's chair and he made a hilarious facial expression,  :rofl: Leo and Kate talking between breaks, she asks him something and he makes a funny face... Taraji Henson giving Leo a cookie, lol...  :rofl:  Matt Damon passing through Leo's table and saying something I don't know... also talking about Leo in his speech which was nice... Ryan Gosling saying Leo was in The Big Short... Tobey Maguire presenting The Revanant, great too... Alejandro saying Leo is a hero and the best in the world, The Revenant winning best picture and the best of all, Leo winning best actor with a standing ovation.   :ddr: AMAZING!!!  :woohoo:

Hope I didn't forgot anything.  :happy:  Sorry, girls... but I'm more excited than usual, lol.  :nicole:

Congratulations to Leo, Alejandro and the entire cast and crew of The Revenant.

Congratulations, @LeoDiCaprio! I knew it! You had me at the beard. And the bear. #GoldenGlobes

Congrats to one of my favorite actors @LeoDiCaprio on winning Best Actor - Motion Picture Drama! #GoldenGlobes

Thank the maker! Everyone can breathe again @LeoDiCaprio just won a #GoldenGlobes full speed to #TheOscars

Well said @LeoDiCaprio dear man. Well said. #GoldenGlobes

Congratulations to all #GoldenGlobe nominees and winners tonight. And @LeoDiCaprio Yes! Always the most eloquent man in the room. Bravo!

Aaaaaand drop the mic...@LeoDiCaprio u r a beast! A constant inspiration. It is abundantly clear why u r who u r. #therevenant #thrilled

Viva Leonardo!!

congrats to my boy Leonardo DiCaprio for winning a golden globe award!

Mary McDonnell Verified account ?@MaryMcDonnell10 Thank you Leo DiCaprio for your eloquent support of First Nations Peoples . So much gratitude and love your way. Heavy red heart.png

Amazing article from Variety, just read now.  

Also, thanks ALL for the updates, really appreciated.    :grouphug:

I saw The Revenant commercial in Brazil for the first time today on tv, during Globes break. Still have to wait until february to watch the movie, but I'm sure it will worth the wait.

Aww, those tweets, so great to read all this support to him.  

Great tweet from People Magazine to Leo

33.jpg

Kat

Tks for pix of Leo & Brie , hope we see some more of the 2 of them :)

Calibi

Tks for more Leo tweets :) 

Barbie

Hate that you have to wait to Feb; but do agree it is a film that should be experienced on a big screen :)

I wanted to see pics of Leo, Alejandro and Revenant producers at the stage when it won best picture. Also, I was so crazy when Leo won that I didn't even noticed Julianne Moore... did Leo hugged her? I don't remember.  :idk:

And a pic of the winners of best actor, best actress, best supporting actor/actress, drama/comedy all together would be great too.  

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....WOWOWOWOWOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO LEO &  Alejandro & everyone involved in this movie :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you can`t even imagine how HAPPY I am for LEO THE GREAT :heart::heart::wub::wub6yh2cm::wub6yh2cm::wub6yh2cm:

e8dd87a594fbf9ce4470fb899fe5c7e4.gif

BIG THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 THE GREAT UPDATES:grouphug:

Leonardo DiCaprio & Alejandro González Iñárritu Side Stage Interview - Golden Globes 2016

http://www.goldenglobes.com/video/leonardo-dicaprio-alejandro-gonz%C3%A1lez-i%C3%B1%C3%A1rritu-side-stage-interview-golden-globes-2016

Thankssss Jade & Calibi for the FANTASTIC pix & vids  :flower:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...I`m still sooooooooooo EXCITED :bounce::excited: