Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

this is so amazing 12 nominations :excited::excited: for The Revenant im so happy to see the movie getting all these nods and happy for Tom Hardy too he deserves it , really this is incredible stuff i haven't seen it and im pissed since it will only be in theaters on 24 February here in my city :baronlamesign: but well i will just have to wait  but again congrats to all of us Leo fans and i have a good feeling about this nom :stormy: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Congratulations for Oscar nods for the Revenant as BP and     Leo,   ,  Tom Hardy, Inarritu,, ,  film editing ,  cinematography , sound editing,  sound mixing,  makeup, costume, production design,  visual effects  =  12 NOMINATIONS ALL TOTAL  = THE MOST OF ALL FILMS !!!!!!!!!!

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

picgifs-congratulations-0880690.gif

Another part of Leo's morning show interview ,  during it the host asked why Leo didn't come to the studio , and Leo stated that he had a full day of press interviews  ahead at the same hotel, thus the reason why he wasn't there in person

So hopefully we might get some press people posting some IG pix 

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/634710/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Phillip-Schofield-Holly-Willoughby-This-Morning-The-Revenant

Kat

Forgot to  mention , tks, for information about Weekend's nod,  as since The Revenant score wasn't elegible for a nomination, I never looked at those nominated in song or

score category :) 

27 minutes ago, SweetGaby said:

What a great time to be a Leo fan (its always a great time, the guy never disappoint us lol )

DITTO :heart::wub:

Thanks again  dear Leo fans 4 da updates :flower:

As to Leo`s reaction...he`s so humble,gracious & classy as like as always :heart: loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this amazing man :wub: