Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Great way to start the day, even more Leo pix, tks :flower:

Hopefully Leo will see your suggestion below when getting ready for upcoming DGA event on Wednesday in NY :p

Yeah, he should use his hair like this more often, even in events because he looks soo charming

I can see Leo's friend, Pookie in those AFLO pics and of course Lukas. I wonder what Pookie's real name is, they all call him Pookie. :p Nice find Oxford.

I guess most of the time he was in LA, he was in Malibu... where Leo rarely gets papped. But when he got out of Malibu to other parts of LA that's when he got photographed. As this weekend there was a surge of pics for some reason. Although I don't know the location of all these pics, just the Silverlake ones because it was posted on here, but the other pics I don't know where in LA they were posted, so I'm just assuming it wasn't in Malibu :idk:

Excerpt from interview with Revenant costar Paul Anderson

BROWN: What was The Revenant like?

ANDERSON: It was a great experience, first and foremost. The movie was supposed to be three months long; it went on for seven months. We spent about four, five months in Canada, in a lovely part of the world called Calgary. And Alejandro, is, without a doubt, one of the best directors I've ever worked with, and the reason I say that is because I was fortunate enough to see some of the movie—he showed Tom and me 15 minutes of the film. It was a way of thanking us, or of saying to us, "Look, the hard work, this is what it's been about." We watched it and honestly, Tom and I, we just looked at each other and were like, "Looks good. Seriously does look good"

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/paul-anderson/

The place where Leo & Kelly had eaten in pix below was at award winning Yaca's Tacos in Los Feliz

The older woman with Leo below, going by their website, appears to be one of the owners

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x80c2c0bab16d725d:0xf3e30307b6434eb5!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i100!3m1!7e1!4shttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname%3D108272633382747064352%26id%3D6185257701239707474%26target%3DPHOTO!5syuca's+los+feliz+-+Google+Search&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0CIIBEKIqMApqFQoTCJONsvXuv8gCFYpuPgodNYgI-Q

leo_1.jpg

29.jpg

1111.JPG

Kat

Tks for reply about where the Leo & Kelly pix I found may have been taken :)

I also noticed there was a big birthday party for Richie's 1Oak partner Darren Dzienciol at 1OAK Sunset on Friday , so I wondered if they might have

been entering back of club

Fash

Tks for new Leo pix :)

Ahhh Thanks a lot for the info Oxford, makes sense. So we're those pics on Saturday all taken at the same place or did the paparazzi follow them to different places? In some of the pics it looked like they were leaving a house.... But was it actually the restaurant??

Oh an I just noticed that Lukas is sitting at the table too, didn't notice him before. Lukas sure is around a lot. Particularly in LA because that's where Lukas has his new studio, so he's probably situated there most as opposed to NY

Fash

From what I can figure out they left Yaca's on motorbikes & went to visit George in Silverlake ( according to one pix website) = those are the pix with Leo in white shirt & blue shorts

I didn't post the other pix , Leo in checked shirt , so I'm not sure where Leo and the others around him are going to or leaving from ???

Maybe Leo changed clothes before they headed to a party I%20dont%20know.gif

Fash From what I can figure out they left Yaca's on motorbikes & went to visit George in Silverlake ( according to one pix website) = those are the pix with Leo in white shirt & blue shortsI didn't post the other pix , Leo in checked shirt , so I'm not sure where Leo and the others around him are going to or leaving from ???Maybe Leo changed clothes once they headed to a party :idk:

Thank you Oxford. That was helpful. So the site claimed the house they were leaving was his dad's house? I believe someone mentioned that the pic of Leo in the checkered shirt is from the next day, so different day from the pics of Leo in the blue shorts

New pix of Leo last night at Madeo's in LA

allanlamboLast night at dinner when #leonardodicaprio decided to pop in.. #madeos

madeosoct12.jpg

Fash

One article said Leo had gone to visit family after leaving Yuca's , and another said Leo had gone to visit his Dad in Silverlake

Hope to be able to listen to this broadcast (Y)

Q-Tip's "Abstract Radio" is easily one of the best shows that's featured on Apple's Beats 1 Radio station, and this Friday, he's bringing through some major guests for the broadcast. The show is set to feature appearances from Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, and Leonardo DiCaprio​, and with a lineup like that, the show is sure to be legendary on so many levels. Be sure to tune in this Friday at 10 p.m. EST, and stay tuned for more details throughout the week on the upcoming broadcast. The full library of past "Abstract Radio" shows is available here.

Beats 1

✔ ‎@Beats1

This just in!

@DaveChappelle @chrisrock & @LeoDiCaprio will be joining QTip on #AbstractRadio.

Friday 7PM PT/10PM ET

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/10/q-tips-abstract-radio-will-feature-dave-chappelle-chris-rock-and-leonardo-dicaprio?utm_term=mailbombmagazine&utm_content=mailbombmagazine&utm_source=mailbombmagazine&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=mailbombmagazine

Nice older pix I hadn't seen before from chef at Dave's Restaurant in Paris

paris.yan#leonardodicaprio #loves #davé #masterofeverything #philosopher #yogi #happiness #chinesefood #specialplace #palaisroyal #paris @leonardodicaprio

davesrestaurantparis.jpg

Another older Dave Restaurant pix taken with MTIM director Randall Wallace

ironmask.jpg

Nice older pix I hadn't seen before from chef at Dave's Restaurant in Paris

paris.yan#leonardodicaprio #loves #davé #masterofeverything #philosopher #yogi #happiness #chinesefood #specialplace #palaisroyal #paris @leonardodicaprio

davesrestaurantparis.jpg

Cute hair. He looks very good here :woot::wub: Thx oxford :flower:

New pix of Leo last night at Madeo's in LA

allanlamboLast night at dinner when #leonardodicaprio decided to pop in.. #madeos

At this Instagram Account another guy shared a nice little story about Leo. Here it is:

Nice! My friend was walking on the beach here in Sydney a few years ago, bumped into Leo, he casually told him he likes his movies shook his hand as Leo thanked him. Leo then asked my friend for a good cafe and made his way. True Story!