Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Kat 4 da pic!!!!!!!

Another pic of Leo with a blonde (Kelly?)

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/13/40/92/21/nyc_le10.jpg

Hmm honestly I don't know for sure....Looks like its about Kelly's height (I think shes about 5'9, I know he has an inch or two on her) but her hair usually looks a bit lighter than that? but she is more of a dirty blonde and sometimes it looks darker especially in different lighting. It looks lighter in the front. Of course the pic is from the back :cain: :p Whoever they are looks like they are wearing his sweatshirt? (just because it looks big on them :hehe: )

Thanks Leo_Lover! 

Thanks Kat 4 da pic!!!!!!!

Another pic of Leo with a blonde (Kelly?)

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/13/40/92/21/nyc_le10.jpg

Kelly's hair is usually blonder ; the leg shape looks similar to Kelly's leg but may be its just a bad camera and its her we all know Leo's hair is blonder than its look like on insta pics ; couldn't they just take a picture of their faces really 

3 more days until the Cannes festival starts, I like when he goes because there's usually interesting pics that come out of it. Then afterwards he tends to go on a little Euro vacay... hopefully this year is no different.

amen to this lol

Also I know it was brought up before, but "Live By Night" is going forward with Ben Affleck directing and Leo listed as producer, slated for a release next year. No star attached I don't think, but just thought I would bring it up as if Leo's still interested he may hop on board as star as well.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/books-poetry/reviews/dennis-lehane-world-gone-by-little-brown.125079700

I wouldn't mind seeing Leo directed by Affleck :)

thanks leo lover and kat for the pics. For me it looks like Kelly, I must add that is nice to see him taller than his GF, very silly but I just think it's cute when the man is taller.   :hehe:

Your not the only girl who agrees :p

From tonight guess it was for mothers day!

We were both honored and thrilled to have Leonardo Di Caprio at Daniel for dinner tonight....

post-42953-0-1446088027-98058_thumb.jpg 

thanks leo lover and kat for the pics. For me it looks like Kelly, I must add that is nice to see him taller than his GF, very silly but I just think it's cute when the man is taller.   :hehe:

Your not the only girl who agrees :p

From tonight guess it was for mothers day!

Eddy Leroux @EddyEleroux · 47m47 minutes ago

We were both honored and thrilled to have Leonardo Di Caprio at Daniel for dinner tonight....

11.jpg

One of the girls in this picture posted the same pic to instagram and had this to say :p

suntabulous

@yumitard yo....he's hotter in real life. So tall. And HES SO NICE. His smize is killer

^:flower::hehe:

Leonardo DiCaprio Allegedly Shielded by Model in Brooklyn

Leonardo DiCaprio, actor and founding member of the Pussy Posse, has looked like a dude you’d see walking around Brooklyn for some time now. (Hat, beard, shoes that you are supposed to notice but that are objectively bad looking.) On Saturday, a tipster tells us, he trulywas a dude walking around the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn—with a model, of course.

“He was walking down bedford, walking south on the west side of the street,” says our spy, adding, “I passed him at about North 4th, I’d say.” Hmm, North 4th—interesting. Leo was reportedly wearing the same disgusting driving cap he always wears, along with a pair of sunglasses. The “tall and blonde” (story checks out) model wore sunglasses, as well.

“She was very beautiful,” adds the tipster, hornily.

“But how do we know it was really Leonardo DiCaprio?” you’re wondering. Well, jerk, Leo was spotted in Nolita on Wednesday afternoon, and then at an NYC nightclub on Friday night. Is that good enough for you? No?

When asked if DiCaprio could have been headed to Smorgasburg when he was spotted, our tipster said: “He was totally headed in the direction of Smorgasburg when I saw him.”

Well, look at that.

“No photo evidence?” you’re wondering. Jesus christ—I mean, not for lack of trying. From our spy:

I pulled a phone out and [the model] just sort of put her arm around him and gently turned him toward her ... and I was too shy to stick my phone right in his face.”

Good. You do not need to stick your cell phone in Leonardo DiCaprio’s face, you sweet, wonderful tipster. Especially since we have the technology to mock up what this event may have looked like, based on a photo taken of Leonardo DiCaprio in Nolita early in the week.

http://defamer.gawker.com/leonardo-dicaprio-allegedly-shielded-by-model-in-brookl-1703612431/+kellyconaboy

Kat

Tks for restaurant pix & yet another sweet fan encounter

Tks for Defamer article ; have been surprised so far to see no NY Post mentions

Also , tks , for Audition poster :flower: :flower:

I wonder has anyone anywhere seen the complete vid , and when will we see it ???

Oxford, yes I was also surprised at the lack of NY Post write ups.

Especially since It was the NY Post and Perez Hilton who first alerted us to them over a month ago. Now they are going unnoticed for some reason. Not for long though, the media is bound to catch on that this is more than just a rumour. They're just slow as hell.