Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the new pics and videos :chicken: Was expecting more out of this fight but ahh well :p

From the Fight Jay Z after party:

28445C9B00000578-0-image-a-47_1430705352772.jpg 28445E0800000578-0-image-a-48_1430705357131.jpg 28499B2F00000578-0-image-a-44_1430705339098.jpg 28499DDB00000578-0-image-a-49_1430705367772.jpg 2849912C00000578-0-image-m-50_1430705507214.jpg 2849907600000578-0-image-a-45_1430705343226.jpg 

Pretty sure that last pic is Shanina Shaik!

Old one with Ben Stiller,   :hehe: from tumblr.

tumblr_nnh8inMURt1tzomoeo1_1280.jpg

Aweee cute thanks Barbie :hehe: I always wondered Leo follows Ben on twitter and they seem to be at alot of the same events/causes, I wonder if they are friends :hehe: 

Tom Hardy says they will resume shooting The Revenant in July:

While some rumors surfaced that Hardy was unhappy with the direction of the script and that’s why he dropped out of Suicide Squad, the actor reveals that schedule overruns on The Revenant are really and truly to blame:

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro [G. Inarritu] has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional.”

The Revenant is Inarritu’s 1800s-set revenge drama about frontiersmen, with Leonardo DiCaprio playing a man left for dead by Hardy’s character. The picture is, of course, Inarritu’s follow-up to winning Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, and Best Picture at this year’s Oscars, but even though it started shooting last September and is set for release this December, it won’t be fully wrapped until this summer due to issues with the weather:

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

Thanks Calibi! Damn :/ Well at least he has some time off right now..

Some nice words from Carey :hehe:

The 29-year-old actress starred alongside the 40-year-old actor in 'The Great Gatsby' in 2013 and has admitted she had always dreamed of working with the hunky star and found him incredibly professional and helpful.

Asked if he was one of her girlhood crushes, she explained: ''In that I promised myself one day I would work with him. He wants everyone to be as good as they can be. Even in the first audition, we were doing a scene where Daisy freaks out and drops a lighter. During that he started improvising as Gatsby, off camera, just to help me. That's the kind of guy he is.''

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/165973/Carey-Mulligan-always-wanted-costar-Leonardo-DiCaprio