Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Meanwhile, Artnews spotted Leonardo DiCaprio at Gavin Brown, commenting on Jonathan Horowitz's work. “I thought that was really cool," the actor and avid art collector said. Later, artnet News spied him feasting at Roberta's outpost, since even multimillionaire celebrities need to consume carbs every once in a while.

https://news.artnet.com/market/leo-dicaprio-mike-myers-arnold-lehman-grace-vip-frieze-new-york-preview-297942

From NY today:

creeperphotos Baby, it's ok if you don't have an Oscar, I'd still creep on you like one of your French girls.

#creeperphotos #creeperphoto #creepin #leonardodicaprio #leo #celebs #celebrities #famous #newyorklife #beers #sunshine #hotdudesdoinghotthings #hotdudeswithbeardsandbuns #hotmen #hotguys #bae #actor #handsome #celebritysighting #leoforever #illneverletgo #ohromeo 32min

post-42953-0-1446088032-59559_thumb.jpg 

I'm confused about his hair.. Sometimes it looks dark and sometimes light. At the back near the roots it always looks brown. Then in the sun it looks lighter (which is the case for most people)

So I don't know lol. Maybe his hair is brown in some places and more blonde in other places.

But that little piece of hair hanging at the front is cute, while I'm looking forward to the beard gone... I like the long hair. :p

I'm confused about his hair.. Sometimes it looks dark and sometimes light. At the back near the roots it always looks brown. Then in the sun it looks lighter (which is the case for most people)

So I don't know lol. Maybe his hair is brown in some places and more blonde in other places.

hehe.   :hehe: I think it's just the light in the pics, when the pic is darker or he's inside a place than his hair looks brown but when he's in the sun as we can see in this pic it show the natural color, that for me is dark blonde.  

From NY today:

creeperphotos Baby, it's ok if you don't have an Oscar, I'd still creep on you like one of your French girls.

#creeperphotos #creeperphoto #creepin #leonardodicaprio #leo #celebs #celebrities #famous #newyorklife #beers #sunshine #hotdudesdoinghotthings #hotdudeswithbeardsandbuns #hotmen #hotguys #bae #actor #handsome #celebritysighting #leoforever #illneverletgo #ohromeo 32min

11259581_578038029004985_1610062011_n.jpg

He seems thoughtful in this pic.  :hehe:

Leolover

Tks for all the pix; agree Leo's smile in restaurant pix is adorable Flower%20for%20you.gif

Kat

Tks for restaurant pix ; it is always nice to see him without a hat :p

Also, tks, for art gallery article , saw in NY Post this morning that he was at Picasso/Sotheby auction on Tuesday night with pal Helly Flower%20for%20you.gif

Lisa

Tks for NY Post article / Daily Mail & restaurant/street pix with Irmelin Flower%20for%20you.gif

Fash

Yes, we were talking about lack of NY Post mentions, and the next day they mention him, they must read our forum :p

Tks for art gallery & restaurant pix Flower%20for%20you.gif

Classyone

Welcome :)

Tks for Leo/Rachel pix

Calibi

Tks for Marquee sightings ; I wonder how long Leo will be in NY ? :)