Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Izzy @Isabelle_kelly_ 

Omg people I'm with met Humans of New York, Rihanna and Leonardo Dicaprio today... I got lost on the subway

Grace McGrath @mcgrace217

Okay so I just saw JayZ, Beyoncé, and Leonardo Dicaprio at my birthday dinner in a sushi bar in NYC #imnotcrazy #sweartogod #bestb-day

Grace McGrath @mcgrace217

We figured it out. Beyoncé and Jay-z were stopping at Leo's table to say hi. #rightnextous @JilliYoungMoney

Corinne @rinney109

Hey swear this is Leonardo DiCaprio and if you're ever in the City in the mood for sushi I'd highly recommend Nobu post-60462-0-1446087902-5601_thumb.png

post-60462-0-1446087902-58798_thumb.jpg

Hello everybody,

So long time I don't come at the site :cry2:

Thank you for all the updates. so great

FashionDreams : I find in my old pics of Leo the picture you looking for in colour. It was taken during Canne's festival in 2002 (Gangs of New York). ;)

A bientôt, Mag :wave:

post-83938-0-84297300-1424277006_thumb.j

Fash

Tks for all the many pix (new and old ) , as well as, Leo /Happy Birthday video , love it, great find (Y) :flower:

Calibi

Tks for all the many Leo /NY sightings ,as well as, restaurant & club pix :flower:

Magali

Great that you have such a great memory of when/where Leo pix were from , as well as, you have archives of Leo's pix that you can share with all of us Flower%20for%20you.gif

PiscesGirl

Tks for the Alberta video ; it would be great if one of the fans saw Leo , and we would get our first Leo /set pix Flower%20for%20you.gif