Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You could see leo at the end of the snl special! Looks like he was staying a tux. Too bad he didn't participate in any skits :(

Twitter sighting of leo from last night? Low key!

Djprincecharles

11 hrs ago

About last night's party: Naomi, Rihanna, Leonardo, Diddy, Snoop, BradleyCooper, RussellSimmons, KevinDurant... #DJlife #ilovemyjob #nowords

Reverend Al Sharpton @TheRevAl  

My man Leonardo Dicaprio just told me about a documentary he has on Netflix on the Congo. He is a solid guy, I must check it out.

He must be at the after party and he also mentioned talking to Rihanna before this tweet:

Reverend Al Sharpton @TheRevAl

I just had an interesting conversation with Rihanna at the SNL after party. Also chatted w/ Kanye West and Kim, we go back.

You could see leo at the end of the snl special! Looks like he was staying a tux. Too bad he didn't participate in any skits :(

Twitter sighting of leo from last night? Low key!

Djprincecharles

11 hrs ago

About last night's party: Naomi, Rihanna, Leonardo, Diddy, Snoop, BradleyCooper, RussellSimmons, KevinDurant... #DJlife #ilovemyjob #nowords

According to that same DJ, he said this about Leo and Rihanna:

Charles Prince @djprincecharles

@HeartlessLives @alejandracoto13 @Erikaora sorry no pics but they spent most of the night talking and having fun together. Was a gr8 party!