Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Tks for more Leo /Rihanna mentions at 1OAK :)

Also, tks , for news Leo's Twitter followers and his tweet about Church of England tweet, great news for Virunga efforts (Y)

Fash

Tks for Leo /1OAK sighting :)

Barbie

Tks for cute Leo pix :)

Calibi

Tks for tweet/pix regarding Grammy after party at Leo's house last night :)

Also, tks, for 1oak, Girl Scout tweet ( wonder where Leo was when he bought them )and James Wood video, some great comments about Leo :flower:

So, Margot Robbie is promoting her new film Focus with Will Smith and she talked about both Will and Leo, really nice comments. 

Margot says she's learnt the most in her career from working with her leading men, in particularly Leo and Will. "Something I took from both of them and they actually have a few things in common; they have extremely huge profiles," she revealed, only for Will to quip: "But one of our profiles is huger than the other!"

"But despite that when they walk on to set they’re so professional and so courteous to everyone on set and it just goes to show that if someone in their position can behave that way and be so decent then no one can be a d**k on set," explained the actress.

Her comments remind me what Carey Mulligan said about Leo when they were promoting Gatsby, It's always great to hear from his co-stars how humble and sweet person he is. 

Thanks Calibi! I was beginning to think he wasn't there, as when hes in NY hes sighted a ton. I've been searching for more NY tweets to see if he was out last night, and only found these, he must have been SUPER low key.

You can see Leo in the corner here :p Looks like Leo's friend Bert talking to Rihanna?

Day 1: Rihanna, Paris Hilton and Leo Dicaprio showed up on my bday. #HolyCrapTurnUpWithRiri

Screen_Shot_2015_02_13_at_5_43_09_PM.png

LEO DICAPRIO AND RIHANNA WERE AT A CLUB WE GO TO LAST NIGHT NAKDLCKAOPALSM KAKAKAKDKDNSBX ZJAKANSNDNX WUT

So, Margot Robbie is promoting her new film Focus with Will Smith and she talked about both Will and Leo, really nice comments. 

Margot says she's learnt the most in her career from working with her leading men, in particularly Leo and Will. "Something I took from both of them and they actually have a few things in common; they have extremely huge profiles," she revealed, only for Will to quip: "But one of our profiles is huger than the other!"

"But despite that when they walk on to set they’re so professional and so courteous to everyone on set and it just goes to show that if someone in their position can behave that way and be so decent then no one can be a d**k on set," explained the actress.

Her comments remind me what Carey Mulligan said about Leo when they were promoting Gatsby, It's always great to hear from his co-stars how humble and sweet person he is. 

I hope we see Leo and Margot working together again :heart: 

Apparently Leo went to Cowboy nightclub on Wednesday night in Calgary.  Saw 3 tweets stating he was there ; liked the one below best  :p

Flowtopia Jenkins ?@Samanthat9v Feb 12

My cousin saw Leonardo Di Caprio at a bar in Calgary last night and apparently he's much more attractive in person. How is that even..? Fire.pngFire.pngFire.png

Barbie

Tks for Margot's comments about working with Leo ; have heard so many of his costars say the same thing  (Y)

Love the pix of Leo & baby from Wolf , tks :)

Fash

Tks for Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation tweet; wish we would have known more about what event it was referring to :)

Calibi

Tks for news that Leo is in New York now :)

Kat

Tks for more sightings of Leo  , as well as, pix of Leo, Rihanna, and Bert at club last night ; mighty glad someone got him in the corner of the pix :p

Isn't that Leo's pal Jonah in the front ?

Daily Mail article about Leo & Rihanna leaving club at 4:00 am this morning at same time 

Nice to see a new pix of Leo even if we don't see his whole face :p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2953562/Rihanna-Leonardo-DiCaprio-continue-fueld-dating-rumours-party-New-York-night-club-4am.html

Also just saw tweet that mentions the same thing

“@postcardsfromny: At http://iqboom.com/newyork-- #Rihanna & #leonardodicaprio leaving a nightclub @ludacris Happy Birthday @vincechi24 #nba #allstarweekend

1.jpg

25AAE1EB00000578-0-image-a-52_1423924467.jpg

25AAE1BB00000578-0-image-a-54_1423924476.jpg

25AAE2BF00000578-0-image-m-50_1423924444.jpg

Barbie

Tks for pix :)

Calibi

Tks for club vid :)