Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Foxyvilla

Yes, I often see mentions of the Formula E team Leo is associated with at Twitter/Google, so , like you, I hope one day we'll see him and Bert at one of the events (Y)

Formula E starts 13th September. We know Leo is involved in it so perhaps there may be a sighting of him at the first race.

Saw Toni's post on the Climate March happening on the 21st... wonder if Leo will be able to be a part of that. Same day as that Clinton reward he'll be receiving, not sure how long that ceremony will be... and hopefully he'll even be able to attend that. Surely he must have seen that film "Disruption" that she spoke of as well. :)

Thanks all! Dammnnn Canada your killing us already :rofl: 

Some info about Leo's formula E team:

http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/teams/venturi.aspx

Brooke Besikof ‏@BrookeBesikof · 34m
@justjaredjr 11 yr old Sings at Leo DiCaprio event for Ocean Cons @LeoDiCaprio @BrookeBesikof

post-42953-0-1446087576-92117_thumb.jpg

Thought Robin and U2 were his only performers, sweet he got a little girl to sing too :hehe:

If Leo were in Toronto, it would probably be similar to New York in terms of sightings and pics. :) He'd probably feel right at home there as its so similar to NYC. :p Would be cool to see him there, but he's in a completely different province (very far away) he might as well be in another Country. Canada is so HUGE. :p

I see Leo's mom's boyfriends daughter is at that same Stella McCartney Green event as Toni tonight. :)

Excerpt from recent interview with Revenant's  Will Poulter

Going into preparations for “The Revenant,” are you in your character Jim Bridger’s head yet?

In the lead up to shooting, you spend time in and out of the character on your own. Everyone has their own way of approaching these things, and I certainly think about it a lot. You spend a lot of time in that space and read the material a lot. We’ve got several weeks of preparation before we shoot, so I have some time to fully feel as though I can be Bridger. I have the utmost faith that the process will allow me to do that, and I’m excited to immerse myself in that character.

Do you feel like this role — with the acclaimed director and co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy — is sort of a milestone for your career?

I try really hard not to think about that at all. My first thought was, how do I portray this character as best as I can, how do I just basically keep my head down and do my job as well as possible? I’m going to try to allow myself that moment of pride or a pat on the back if and when I feel like I’ve done a good job. But until then, I’m totally focused on doing the best I possibly can. I sometimes feel like the self congratulations are synonymous with being complacent. My greatest insecurity, probably, as an actor is for anyone to think I might not be committed or I might not work my hardest. Working as hard as possible is my first goal.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/09/15/will-poulter-talks-the-maze-runner-rising-stardom-and-the-riddler/

Kat

Regarding the little girl who sang at Oceana event that honored Leo , if you go to her Twitter acct she posted a video of her singing at event , she was dressed like a mermaid :p

Yes, I do hope we do eventually see some pix from Revenant set , or Leo during his free time (Y)

Fash

Yes, will be interesting to see if Leo does the Climate March as well , I'm just happy to know that for sure we should see some new Leo pix by this coming Sunday :clap:

Tks for info regarding Emily /McCartney event :)

Kayy

Tks for Leo/Lesley Lewis pix ; love her comments about Leo :)