Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Love the comments from Cosmo regarding Leo's ice bucket challenge

Leonardo DiCaprio, king of the high seas and master of the man bun, continued his best summer ever by taking the ice bucket challenge with pals including the president of the Sierra Club, Chief Adam of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation, and Chief Courtoreille of the Mikisew Cree First Nation. Leo might goof off when he's practicing karate kicks on a yacht, but he gets serious when it comes to dumping a pail of water on his head. Because nominating fellow actors is for plebeians, Leo decided to nominate Stephen Harper, perhaps best known as the Prime Minister of Canada. Keep dreaming big, Leo. It's what Jack Dawson would do.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a30450/leonardo-dicaprio-ice-bucket-challenge/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_82929218

YAyy happy we finally got the challenge video! I wish we could have seen his face more when it got dumped on him though :p I love how he also used this to raise awareness about his environmental issues, whilst making a HUGE ALS donation. Amazing :heart:

Thanks everyone! :chicken:

Also wanted to add to what Fash said, I also thought that was Joey McFarland in the pics from LA the other day :hehe:

From Fan Girl new pix of Leo , Toni, and Irmelin , Dave shopping in LA' caption doesn't give any information as to where the pix were taken

post-42953-0-1446087548-25307_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446087548-28721_thumb.jpg

Only Leo has a first class director like Darren Aronofsky directing his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

darren aronofsky ‏@DarrenAronofsky · 45m

shooting #leonardodicaprio #ALSIceBucketChallenge with Chief Adam, Chief Courtoreille and @bruneski of @sierraclub pic.twitter.com/Nhiybfb8BR

filming.jpg

Well said (Y)

Kelly Fordham ‏@KelzFordham · 6m

What a way to do a challenge! @LeoDiCaprio supporting one cause while raising awareness for another.

proxy.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-480x360.jpg

Leo is so smart!! He only puts himself out there to draw attention to causes, which he does in big ways. No posting pointless things on social media. I think that's in part why he's so respected by his peers... the other being that he's a great actor. I think Leo and his team are doing a great job..

Just Jared now has coverage of Leo's ALS Challenge , call his donation amazing

http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/25/leonardo-dicaprio-accepts-ice-bucket-challenge-donates-100k/

Fash

Yes, he certainly has taken to heart those words that he said Sharon Stone told him years ago :Use your fame to do good for others , as she herself has done with all of her work for AMFAR

I , personally, always felt that is one of the reasons why Leo has always agreed to be part of the AMFAR auction prizes

Agreed Oxford! :yes: Also, some may have issues with the fact that he's so private, but ultimately that's a big reason why I'm so interested in him, he's pretty much the only celeb I actually care about knowing what he's up to. If he were to post on social media about what he was doing in his personal life, I'd still like him because he's a great actor but I wouldn't be as interested in him. I like the fact that he's still an old school type of celebrity. :p

Leo is so smart!! He only puts himself out there to draw attention to causes, which he does in big ways. No posting pointless things on social media. I think that's in part why he's so respected by his peers... the other being that he's a great actor. I think Leo and his team are doing a great job..

VERY WELL SAID,dear Fash & I`m totally agree  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2: 

some may have issues with the fact that he's so private, but ultimately that's a big reason why I'm so interested in him, he's pretty much the only celeb I actually care about knowing what he's up to. If he were to post on social media about what he was doing in his personal life, I'd still like him because he's a great actor but I wouldn't be as interested in him. I like the fact that he's still an old school type of celebrity. :p

Ditto   :PinkCouture2: 

thanks ALL for the news. :flower:

Just now I could watch the ALS video, love it, :clap: so nice that Leo not only accepted the challenge but also donated money and at the same time brought attention to another cause. That's our boy, gahhh, I love him SOOO MUCH, :heart: can Leo be more adorable?  :wub: