Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another pix of Leo with director Darren A, Mike Brune of Sierra Club , and Chief Dan in Fort Chip

darrenmikebrunechiefdanfortchip.jpg

Fash

Yes, like Masha said above, all of the articles I've read, including excerpt from recent casting article , state start date of Sept 29th

Producers of the big-budget Leonardo DiCaprio western The Revenant are looking for a First Nations teen for a speaking role in the film, which begins shooting in the Calgary area on Sept. 29.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Young+First+Nations+actor+sought+Leonardo+DiCaprio+western+Revenant/10130859/story.html

Curious about the exact date when Leo will start filming... I don't recall reading anything about that, just that the film wil commence filming in the fall.

i think i've seen somewhere that shooting starts on the 29 september

Thanks!' Good to know!!! :D

Thanks Oxford for the pic and excerpt. :)

catherinevivian

"Yo girls! Listen up! Yo girls! Let's roll out!" Back in Texas/back to reality & I'm already having #Vegas withdrawals! Thank you for an incredible and unforgettable weekend @paulyshore ! Meeting #LeonardoDiCaprio was the highlight of my entire life! We'll miss you! Til next time

So this person met Leo In Vegas recently.... and according to Danny A and his girlfriend Kristin, they just returned from Vegas. :)

From Deadline Hollywood : A  tv version of Shutter Island is in the works , Scorsese would direct first episode , and Leo would be a producer on project

HBO and Paramont Television are reportedly in talks to bring Martin Scorsese’s “Shutter Island” to the small screen.

Deadline reported on Monday that the studios are currently working on a deal to turn the hit 2010 thriller into a TV series tentatively titled “Ashecliffe,” named after the mental hospital featured in the film.

According to the website’s exclusive, the plan is to have Scorsese return to direct the pilot, which will be based on a script by Dennis Lehane, who wrote the bestselling novel that was adapted into the critically acclaimed flick starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

While high-profile movie stars have flocked to the small screen in recent years, we don’t expect to see DiCaprio in “Ashecliffe,” since the upcoming series will be set before the events of “Shutter Island.”

The ”Inception” star will, however, serve as an executive producer on the project, along with Scorsese, Lehane, Rick Yorn, Emma Tillinger Koskoff, Jennifer Killoran Davisson, Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer, Chris Donnelly, Laeta Kalogridis, and Brad Fischer.

Wonder if this local Vancouver radio station information regarding Leo /Canada is correct I%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gif 

That means Leo will be in Canada about two weeks to start preparing for filming

Leonardo DiCaprio Is Coming Here Next Month To Film A Movie… And I Got A Tip On Where You Might Find Him!

He is going to be here starting September 9th until March 2015! He is here filming that new movie called “The Revenant!”

Well I like that he's back to work in the sense that it means a new Leo movie will be coming out... but I don't like the actual time when he's filming... I always can't wait for filming to be finished.

This Shutter Island TV series sounds very interesting, Leo has alot on his plate!!

Thanks Oxford for the updates.

^ i think leo's performance in shutter island is one of the most underrated ever , he realy killed it and i loved the dark side strory , whoever going to star in the serie version better gives justice to this role and the story

Masha

According to article the stories of the tv series will deal with events that happened there before Leo's character arrived at the institution , I guess they , too , know there is only one Leo :p

we don’t expect to see DiCaprio in “Ashecliffe,” since the upcoming series will be set before the events of “Shutter Island.”

Fash

Well I'm just hoping that during the filming we get lots of stills of him as Hugh Glass to tide us over to next fall when movie is released :p

I always can't wait for filming to be finished.