Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash & Sic

Yes, the site below has better view of the WEGG pix, and it looks like what Sic said , that they are making pix appear bigger/more life size to the background he/she is shooting them against by zooming in.

As the site below also describes them as 'cutouts' but you can see how the person did the WEGG one and that is not what we think of as a life size cutout

But they do appear to be visiting the locales rather than just photoshopping the Leo pix into the backgrounds

Whatever they are doing they seem to be getting themselves their desired attention :p

http://jezebel.com/my-day-with-leo-is-the-work-of-an-anonymous-dicaprio-1538850689

Leonardo DiCaprio's Biggest Fan in Palm Springs? The Mayor Himself

Leonardo DiCaprio can feel supremely welcome in Palm Springs. The mayor himself will make sure of it.

"He has his privacy to do anything he wants here, and to relax – just like stars 30 or 40 years ago," mayor Steve Pougnet told PEOPLE of the city's most famous new resident at Thursday's opening of the Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs.

The actor, 39, has bought Dinah Shore's old 7,000-sq.-ft. home in the Old Las Palmas neighborhood for $5.2 million. The estate is gorgeous, of course. But Pougnet plans to ask DiCaprio why he chose Palm Springs in the first place.

"When I see him, which I'm sure I will, I'm sure he'll give a great reason," says Pougnet. "It's out of the intensity, out of the pressure. Every star – I've been mayor for seven years – when they came here, they knew they could be here. They just weren't overwhelmed. With Leonardo now here, [he's] part of the community. They know you're not going to rush them on the street. They know you're here to relax."

The relatively young and buff Pougnet, a local celebrity in his own right, gave a shout-out to the Oscar nominee at the Hard Rock event. "Who are we going to be partying with?" he yelled to the audience. "Leonardo DiCaprio!"

And what will Pougnet have to say to DiCaprio when they do meet up?

"I would just let Leonardo know, listen, Las Palmas is a great neighborhood," says Pougnet. "It's where Elizabeth Taylor, Dinah Shore and a lot of really old Hollywood stars built these houses. Just to let him know that, listen, you're here, and your privacy will always be respected, and we hope you engage in the community, and it's a wonderful thing that he was looking for a home."

It's great for Palm Springs, too, of course, which Pougnet says is going through a renaissance.

"Leonardo will be one of our younger big stars," he says. "To have a new Hollywood icon come and buy a Hollywood icon's house is like magic."

You guys :rofl:... a friend of mine sent me this link for a clip and I had to share... check this out :laugh:...

http://instagram.com/p/lQoYpoL175/

Hahahaha, she is awesome :heart:.

I can't post too much right now but thanks for all the updates :flower:.

Bahah i love this :p I remember, in like April and May of 2013 we were hearing things about her and Leo being seen together often :)

Thanks all! :flower:

Fash

Tks for article about Mayor Palm Springs and Leo , as well as, pix of Leo with friend from the past :)

Nanda

How nice to hear some of the crowd's reaction when Leo appeared on red carpet , as well as, Jennifer's too funny reaction :)