Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This tweet brings such great news ; I can't wait to see this interview !!!

Leo will be on Charlie Rose :clap::clap:

Sommer Saadi ‏@sommersaadi 17 Dec

So..Leo DiCaprio is sitting 5 ft from me getting his makeup did for Charlie Rose. And the newsroom couldn't be more distracted

Hi everybody!  :wave: I'm a Leo lover and I'm new on this forum! This is the first time I post on a topic. I'm french so I hope my english will not be bad and that I'll bring you good news about him.  :hehe: I'm glad to say hello to all Leo lovers here! Thank you for all the videos, articles, and pics.

I will conclude this first post with this lovely video that I just found: 

:wub2:

I love the way Leo pushed his bodyguard to come to his fans.  :heart:

^Welcome! :wave:

Thanks a ton Barbie, Shine and Ox (and to anybody I might have missed) for the videos and content. Was hoping the cover would be for Vanity Fair US :/ Still a gorgeous cover nontheless! :drool: So far looks like alot of the major mens magazines for January are booked/already been released, damn :banghead: 

Hi Cassandra :wave: Welcome to the boards!! Thank you for sharing that video! It was so awesome of Leo to brush right past his bodyguards so he could sign stuff for the fans. He's always so gracious when it comes to those things. I'm sure its hard for him sometimes because he wants to try to get to everyone but he only has so much time. :/

PS- Love your icon ;)

Have to be checking USA Today as probably the interview below will be featured in newspaper soon

Leo DiCaprio's mantra: Gratitude, not greed

post-52324-0-1446086690-69648_thumb.jpg

NEW YORK – In The Wolf of Wall Street (opening Christmas Day), perennially hungry huckster Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) revels in the exuberant excess that somehow never strikes him as superfluous. His life, paid for by an illegal financial operation, is fueled by cash, cars and cocaine. Until it all crashes down.

But replace the world of commerce with Hollywood, and you could be referring to any number of inordinately rich, superhumanly successful celebrities who have too much, too fast. DiCaprio, 39, a three-time Oscar nominee who just earned a Golden Globe nod for playing Belfort and produced the film, is an exception. Here's why.

1. He's been in the business since he was a pre-schooler, and isn't easily dazzled or blinded by all the glitziness his industry has to offer those fortunate few at the top, and those aspiring to be. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, mostly by a single mother, living in neighborhoods like Echo Park and appearing in commercials as a kid. "If I'm being very candid and honest, I think where I came from, and my childhood, prepared me a lot for what Hollywood was," says DiCaprio. "I saw all that by the time I was seven years old. I lived on a corner and drugs were everywhere. When I ventured into Hollywood, I had already set in my mind that I don't go there. That's territory I'm not entering. It prepared me for a lot of wrong paths I could have gone down."

2. Even after he became the king of the movie world in the 1997 blockbuster Titanic, DiCaprio didn't pursue bland commercial jobs to pad his bank account. He followed it up with more offbeat fare: Danny Boyle's exotic drama The Beach and in 2002, Martin Scorsese's gritty period film Gangs of New York. He's won a Golden Globe, for his nuanced turn as Howard Hughes in 2004's The Aviator, but hasn't yet scored an Oscar win. "You have to keep thinking of what's going to challenge you. If you don't realize that you're absolutely, fundamentally lucky to be where you're at and have an appreciation for being there, you can easily squander that opportunity," says DiCaprio. "I gravitate towards something I feel that I have to play. It could be about anything. I'm fortunate to be in a position to be able to do what I want and I stop at nothing to make that happen."

3. He sticks with a core group of friends he's known for years, including his Great Gatsby costar Tobey Maguire and his Titanic pal Kate Winslet. And he's particular about his collaborators: Scorsese and DiCaprio, for example, have made five films together, including Wolf. His Wolf co-star Jonah Hill calls DiCaprio "the most loyal person I've ever met, as far as family and friends and being a good friend to the people he cares about. His loyalty knows no bounds." In person, he's a professional, and like Brad Pitt and George Clooney, one of the few actors who's also an actual movie star, radiating an almost palpable charisma. "I've had moments, probably when I was a lot younger, when I had to put my own ego in check. But it all boils down to really truly being grateful. There are ebbs and flows and you make a few wrong decisions – people can destroy their own careers. It happens. The people that have lasted, at the bottom of it all is a genuine appreciation for being where we're at," says DiCaprio.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/12/18/leo-dicaprio-wolf-wall-street-success/4109293/

Cristin Milioti - Cristin Milioti Spilled Coffee During Screen Test With Leonardo Dicaprio

Actresspost-42953-0-1446086694-54436_thumb.png Cristin Milioti was left cringing with embarrassment after spilling coffee all over a table while auditioning for a role opposite LEONARDO DiCaprio in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

The How I Met Your Mother star was improvising on the instruction of director Martin Scorsese, but she feared she had ruined her chances of landing the part as DiCaprio's onscreen wife after the disastrous chemistry test.

She explains, "They put us together in a room; just me, Leo, and Marty, to see if we had good chemistry. I was very scared and Marty had us improvise a little bit.

"We improvised a morning at homepost-42953-0-1446086694-55042_thumb.png. We had coffee together and we were supposed to be reading the paper and he reached around to the back of my head and did sort of like a husbandly (touch on my neck) and I was like, 'This is it... you gotta (sic) go for this.' I leaned in (to kiss him) and he wasn't looking and I spilled my coffee all over the table, and that was my first shot."

Milioti's mistake didn't matter - she was subsequently cast in the new filmicon1.png.

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/cristin-milioti-spilled-coffee-during-screen-test-with-leonardo-dicaprio_4002868

Pix of Leo from tonight's Wolf screening

This guy was at screening in New York not L.A ???

He said it was a screening for Academy

Just went to a screening of 'Wolf of Wall Street' - DiCaprio, Hill, & Scorcese showed up. Epic movie, go see it. pic.twitter.com/9jTJjxd1aq