Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I wanted to post this treat from reviewer James Berardinelli as I've followed his reviews for a while

James Berardinelli ‏@Reelviews 33m

Torn between Chiwetel Ejiofor and Leonardo DiCaprio for Best Actor this year. Both are incredible.

James Berardinelli ‏@Reelviews 5m

@TheAhmedSalem Phoenix is good. Dern is good. Redford is good. But DiCaprio and Ejiofor are *great*.

Hi! I am a big Leo fan 4 many years so u can imagine how great ths forum is 4 someone like me. Wanted to alert uall that I was watching the charlie rose show on pbd last nite and they showed a preview of tonitd show w leo and marty. Leo looked wow. Wearing a grey suit

Clip of when Leo's character Jordan first meets his 2nd wife Margot Robbie Nadine/Namoi

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/12/19/leonardo-dicaprio-meets-margot-robbie-in-new-clip-from-the-wolf-of-wall-street/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Etrella

Welcome to the board :wave:

Thanks for news about Charlie Rose show ; can you tell me who were Charlie's guests on the show last night, as I watched the show last night and mine showed no Leo/Marty preview for tonight

Director Spike Jonze talks about his cameo in Wolf and watching Leo/Marty interact

And now you have a small role in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street.”

That came up because Ellen Lewis casts both our movies and she came to me and said, “Hey, do you want to be in Marty's movie?” I said, “Count me in!” I didn't even have to read it, I was just like, “Of course.” I get a day to be on the set and watch Martin Scorsese direct and be directed by him. Also I love that he and Leonardo [DiCaprio] are make movies together. Getting to watch their partnership...the shorthand and the respect and mutual admiration. And you can tell they both love making movies and making movies together. That's something that's awesome to be around.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/interview-director-spike-jonze-on-his-relationship-love-story-her-working-with-scarlett-johansson-the-arcade-fire-charlie-kaufman-the-beastie-boys-movie-that-never-was-20131218

Just posting link to entire review of Wolf , but wanted to post the excerpt regarding Leo's performance

The highlight, though, is the main character, the wolf, as played by DiCaprio. The Wolf Of Wall Street contains DiCaprio at the absolute top of his game; never has the actor been so eccentric, so unlikeable, so disturbing and disgusting, and yet, I don’t know if he’s ever been so charming, funny, or flat-out entertaining.

It’s a performance worthy of consideration for any and every top award there is in the film industry, one to be mentioned alongside — and in my opinion, above — every other performance I’ve seen all year. The Wolf Of Wall Street feeds off the vibrant energy of its star, and DiCaprio provides that energy in droves.

http://imqwerty.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/movie-review-the-wolf-of-wall-street/

Calibi

Did I mention I'm SUPER JEALOUS of you , that's fantastic news !! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Very happy for you, please do, stop by after and let us know how you enjoyed your evening with the Wolf of Wall Street :)

Also, tks, for Leo/Jonah segment, so funny, I wish they would do an entire hour interview together !

I love coming home from work to a thread full of new Leo videos and pics! Thanks ladies!!

Calibi I'm  so jealous that you get to see the movie tonight!! Enjoy lucious Leo!! I love the VH1 red carpet video. Him and Jonah are hysterical! "Hurry up bro. Hurry up. I'm right behind you!" Oh Leo! lol! :rofl:

Hi Etrella :wave:Thanks for the Charlie Rose update. I can't wait to watch the interview! Welcome to Leolover Land lol ;)

I might be seeing this tonight :ddr:

I really like this video of Leo and Jonah joking around on the red carpet

OMG THIS IS JUST PRICELESS :rofl::rofl: Leos laugh is just :wub: And Jonah like "no excuse me, I have alot to talk about, I have alot to say" :rofl: I love their friendship!

Thanks everyone :hug: