Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

New Wolf clip ; we've seen bits of this in the trailer, but now this is the whole scene where Jonah and Leo discussing Jonah

coming to work with him

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/wolf-of-wall-street_n_4386313.html?utm_hp_ref=business&ir=Business&utm_source=HuffingtonPost&utm_medium=twitter

Fash

I might be wrong, I don't think TMZ was actually at the event, but rather the guy was letting them know that Leo was there , just like people reporting sightings of celebs to NY Post Page Six columnists

This guy was waiting outside the screening to get Leo's autograph and he wrote about his experience:

The Wolf Of Wall Street Q And A Madness! Leonardo DiCaprio Is Super Awesome! Jonah Hill Not So Much! Doh!

Running around, a crazy week, just the normal stuff in the life of a Fanboy. What can you do right? Today, there’s a q and a for Wolf of Wall Street. No one knows who will really be here, but I’m thinking that Leonardo DiCaprio will show up. Possibly Jonah Hill, the McConahottie, you never know…

Scotty and I arrive and there are about 15 peeps lined up, and ready for action. Duh Duh Duhhhhhh… It’s a bit crazy, when you don’t have a barricade and you don’t have a place to stand things can go south really quick.

I have a few things for everyone in case they show up. Cause you never know right. I’m not a fan of Jonah Hill but I still have a Get Him To The Greek mini poster. Sigh… I like that movie, what can I say.

Leonardo DiCaprio, is pretty damn awesome. What’s Eating Gilbert Grape is amazing. I have that along with a Wolf of Wall Street mini poster.

Scotty is pacing back and forth with his portrait photos. You know. It’s how he rolls. LOL…

I have to tell you, I’m hoping that Leonardo DiCaprio shows up… But his signature. It’s terrible.. Still it’s Leonardo DiCaprio right.

No one is really arriving, so I think people are going in some mysterious way… Hmm…

Oh, it’s a car… It’s Leonardo DiCaprio! He pulls up and we all sort of line up. He’s super nice and comes right on over. He’s trying hard to make sure that everyone gets one. He’s not into the multiples lol… he’s also skipping quite a bit. I got him on my wolf of Wall Street mini poster and that’s it. Bam he’s done. He said no photos, I have to go. And that.. As we say… Is that.

2exujd4.jpg 345ng4z.jpg a0jqqp.jpg

Rob Taub @robmtaub 

@elizabethkarr I saw Wolf of Wall Street yesterday and it was like jumping on a rocket. Very entertaining although it glorifies debauchery

Elizabeth Karr @elizabethkarr 

@robmtaub Scorsese is a master. @LeoDiCaprio is terrific in the role and Winter's screenplay superb. #WolfOfWallStreet

Rob Taub @robmtaub 

@elizabethkarr Extremely well written & directed by Terence Winter & Martin Scorsese. Saw industry screening & it was very well received

Elizabeth Sher @academic44 

I loved parts of Wolf of Wall Street. There were moments when I was laughing really hard, especially with some of the forces of nature.

Elizabeth Sher @academic44 

Leonardo DiCaprio was quite good in The Wolf of Wall Street. Martin Scorsese did a great job directing this huge cast.

SmartLocalSocial.com @smartlocalsocia 

Watching The Wolf on Wall Street. It is so good!

Kyle Pennekamp @kylepennekamp 

WOLF OF WALL STREET is fucking insane... and insanely fucking amazing. 3 hrs of shock & awe & it's all hysterical. Fave of the year so far.

Brandon Lee Cox @bcoxdp 

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Brandon Lee Cox @bcoxdp 

3hrs of Scorsese magic! THE WOLF OF WALL STREET RULES!!!

Kevin Costello @KevinTCostello 

Wolf of Wall Street is one of the most epic, psychotic and gleefully evil comedies I've ever seen. 5… http://instagram.com/p/hh7a5oxepS/

Neil Kaplan @NeKap 

After a fairly crappy first ten months of cinema, 2013 has really kicked it up a notch "American Hustle" & "Wolf of Wall Street" #Amazeballs

This person didn't like it:

Cybel Martin @CybelDP 

#WolfOfWallStreet was rampant gratuitous exploitation of women as sex object. But not one penis. Anywhere. This ish is getting old

From NY Post regarding Leo/Art Basel Miami event

Anthony K. Shriver and Peter Brant merged art and philanthropy to kick off Art Basel Miami Beach by auctioning works for Shriver’s charity Best Buddies.

In a Gatsby-esque scene, the auction was held by the palm-fringed pool of the waterfront Italian Renaissance-style estate of Miami moguls Ugo and Sara Columbo, and was graced by stars including Leo DiCaprio and Val Kilmer. Sotheby’s Gabriela Palmieri led the lively bidding for works donated by artists including Dan Colen, Patrick Demarchelier, Urs Fischer, Nate Lowman and Julian Schnabel. DiCaprio was seen bidding on dealer-turned-artist Tony Shafrazi’s piece “Egyptian Light,” which went to another bidder for $100,000. Colen’s “Fate,” donated by Gagosian Gallery, went for $110,000, while Lowman’s triangular painting of a slice of pizza reached $70,000.

DiCaprio, meantime, has been trying his best to remain under the radar at Art Basel with mixed results. The cap-wearing star was seen later on Tuesday at Le Baron’s hip pop-up without model girlfriend Tony Garrn, and at Jeffrey Jah’s Café de la Musique party at Wall at the W Hotel with male friends till 4 a.m. On Wednesday, he was perusing a piece by Max Ernst at the art fair and touring a Galerie Gmurzynska space designed by Richard Meier with a group including billionaire Vladimir Doronin and a bodyguard.

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/05/auction-kicks-off-art-basel/

Another Miami article about Leo and Ethan being at Art Basel Miami

I think the writer of article is a little confused he identifies the guy to Leo's right as Ethan. While we have sen that guy with Leo before friend he is not Ethan :p

Amid the droves of very important persons attending Wednesday’s VIP preview of Art Basel in Miami Beach was “Romeo + Juliet” star and noted collector Leonardo DiCaprio (pictured). Though he was without frequent auction buddy Helly Nahmad, the star of such films as “Aviator” and “Gangs of New York” was accompanied by “Boy Meets World” actor Ethan Suplee (pictured to Leo’s right) — they are co-stars in the upcoming Martin Scorsese blockbuster “The Wolf of Wall Street.”

For the hour that DiCaprio’s path around the Miami Beach mega-fair randomly happened to overlap with our own (what are the odds?!) he was seen chatting for a long while with Los Angeles gallerist Michael Kohn at his booth, and wandering the aisles with Julian Schnabel progeny and art dealer Vito Schnabel.

http://blogs.artinfo.com/artintheair/2013/12/05/we-followed-leonardo-dicaprio-around-abmb-and-this-is-what-we-saw/

^ No, it's Jonah.

Thanks Ox for the new pics (Ethan's style cracks me up :p) and articles :). Thanks Calibi for the tweets and sweet meeting with fans.

He sure does! :p For some reason I find casually dressed Leo sexier than dressed up Leo... I'm backwards smily%20new%20one.gif