Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lucky Girl, Wow even more pics you are on a roll :heart: Though just make sure you use an image uploading site to upload the pics :flower:

Such as this one.. http://www.imagebam.com/ Though if Leonardo Dicaprio Tribe.com is your site then it might be ok. :)

thank you  but imagebam.com always makes my laptop slower  :idk: so that I don't like to use it cause I don't like to wait ;) but thanks anyway I appreciate   :D  :)

Lucky Girl, Wow even more pics you are on a roll :heart: Though just make sure you use an image uploading site to upload the pics :flower:

Such as this one.. http://www.imagebam.com/ Though if Leonardo Dicaprio Tribe.com is your site then it might be ok. :)

thank you  but imagebam.com always makes my laptop slower  :idk: so that I don't like to use it cause I don't like to wait ;) but thanks anyway I appreciate   :D  :)

NP :flower:

Or TinyPic, imageavenue, postimage, Turbohost etc etc. Which ever you prefer. :p Do you own Leonardo Tribe.com?:)

lol that young man between Leo and Steven Spielberg must have felt on top of the world while taking that pic. :p

NP :flower:

Or TinyPic, imageavenue, postimage, Turbohost etc etc. Which ever you prefer. :p Do you own Leonardo Tribe.com? :)

lol that young man between Leo and Steven Spielberg must have felt on top of the world while taking that pic. :p

seriously I don't blame him :brows:

LuckyGirl: If you don't like imagebam, another good/easy one for uploading multiple images is postimage.org ;) But I love all the pictures you shared, thanks! :flower:

you are welcome... I tried imagebam and it's ok it worked with me :thumbsup:  thanks :flower:

LuckyGirl: If you don't like imagebam, another good/easy one for uploading multiple images is postimage.org ;) But I love all the pictures you shared, thanks! :flower:

you are welcome... I tried imagebam and it's ok it worked with me :thumbsup:  thanks :flower:

:flower: