Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just posting the excerpt that mentions Leo in the article, but apparently Leo and Bradley Cooper jetted off to Belize

But get this; Bradley is not the only A-List celebrity on the island. We can 99% confirm that “Titanic” superstar Leonardo DiCaprio is also vacationing on the island, although we know this is not his first time here. Leonardo also owns his own island just west of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye named Blackadore Caye, which he is reportedly going to construct a first class eco-friendly resort on it.

http://www.ambergristoday.com/content/stories/2013/august/01/list-celebrity-bradley-cooper-vacationing-belize

Excerpt from article in new UK GQ issue about Rita Ora that mentions Leo

The place Rita dragged you is an underground sweatbox packed wall-to-wall with gorgeous women wearing tiny dresses and huge makeup. Hardly any men. This is unusual. In your experience, the ratio of willowy blondes to male suitors swings radically in the opposite direction. But then you see why the hottie-bees are swarming in this club, in this city, at this hour. At the centre of the hive is Leonardo DiCaprio, wearing a baseball cap low and surveying the pulsing tableau.

You can't go away and hide. I asked for this

Rita has taken a place at an informal VIP table, alongside Leo, Jonah Hill - the chubby, funny one from those films - and a gaggle of hangers-on. It's someone's birthday. You are invited to join the party. Nobody goes to the bar. The drinks just arrive.

DiCaprio has a cigarette in his mouth. You can't smoke in nightclubs in New York unless you're Leonardo DiCaprio, in which case you can do what you want. At a certain point, someone notices that the end of his cigarette glows green, not red. Is it possible that the preeminent film star of his generation is smoking an e-cigarette?

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/girls/gq-girls/rita-ora-gq-cover-photos-interview

Thanks Ox for the Rita article, as well as the Belize one ;) Guess we know why hes been so quiet ;)

Calibi: Lovely words from margot! I cant' wait for this next trailer :dance:

I don't remember why Leo is saying to kate: you are, you are... :hehe:

tumblr_mqr9cxhQzj1r00rlmo6_250.gif

OMG what video is this from? I only ever remember one video of them together at the SAGS but this one looks different! Soo cute :wub:

Thanks Ox for the Rita article, as well as the Belize one ;) Guess we know why hes been so quiet ;)

Calibi: Lovely words from margot! I cant' wait for this next trailer :dance:

I don't remember why Leo is saying to kate: you are, you are... :hehe:

post-39932-0-1446086008-22563_thumb.gif

OMG what video is this from? I only ever remember one video of them together at the SAGS but this one looks different! Soo cute :wub:

I think it's the same video, kat. I will try to find on youtube.

New mag cover to look forward to:

James Cubby @cubbysobe 5h

Le City Deluxe Power Issue hitting the streets soon with Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover. Wow!

James Cubby @cubbysobe 4h

@LeCITYUSA Can't wait to see the new issue with Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover. Hear the Power Issue is the best ever. Cheers.