Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Other pic of Leo and Cameron in the Grand Prix :)

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz attended the Monaco Grand Prix last weekend as special guests of their brand partner, TAG Heuer, the world leader in prestigious and high-end chronographs.

post-51835-0-1446085755-89644_thumb.jpg

SYDNEY, Australia -- post-66454-0-1446085756-72808_thumb.jpgCaption Leonardo DiCaprio on the June/July cover of GQ Australia, 2013Leonardo DiCaprio isn’t sure if he’ll ever make the leap from actor to director.

“I’ve been talking about [directing] a lot,” the actor told the June/July issue of GQ Australia, which features the star of “The Great Gatsby” on its cover. “But I’m still not sure I’m going to do it. When you’re a director you have so many different elements you need to be in control of.”

The actor explained he isn’t sure he could handle the stress that comes with directing a feature film.

“I get very obsessive when I do movies and it encompasses my life,” he continued. “And I don’t know how I’d react to 200 different people asking me questions. I might spiral off into some other dimension of obsessiveness. For now, playing the character and being responsible for myself is what I’m doing.”

But, Leo said, it could happen in the future.

“You never know,” he added. “I might give it a try. Because it does seem fun.”

Pix/Toni

Yes, the girl didn't look like Toni to me either, but , as we know from Margot/Alfredita episode, nobody sadly checks the accuracy of things they report

I think the misidentifying began with the new pix that Princess posted yesterday, the photo agency identified the girl as Toni in the properties attached to pictures , and the rest just followed their lead :p

Princess

Tks for vid :)

Fash & Sic

I love Leo's look in watch pix as well :drool:

leo3.jpg

Hi new here....

I'm a big Leo fan obviously and I've been reading the site for the past couple of months. I find it very interesting the information you guys get regarding our guy!

I decided to sign in because i wanted to put my two cents in on the Leo/Toni thing. That is not her in the picture. There is a foreign website that shows her standing outside of the car and she's a brunette not a blond like Toni so it is definitely not her.

Here's the link http://www.spletnik....toni-garrn.html

Sorry I have to speak up.... perhaps to Leo his personal life is just as great to him as his career life. I don't think that's a fair assessment.

Anyways as the the moderators mentioned time and time again conversations pertaining to gossip/ his love life should go on the other thread. So trash his personal choices over there.