Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo DiCaprio’s Vacation: Girls, Clubs, Buds!

Swimming in the ocean with topless women!

Check.

Appearing on the balcony with a European beauty queen!

Check.

Clubs! parties! Lounging by the pool with famous friends and an electronic cigarette!

Yep, that too!

Leonardo DiCaprio‘s been in South Florida, and he sure seems to be enjoying his break from the production of the Martin Scorsese film The Wolf of Wall Street.

DiCaprio is the latest in a slew of film stars that descended on South Florida over the past week, including Jonah Hill, DiCaprio’s new BFF, Mel Gibson, Gerard Butler, Halle Berry and Bradley Cooper.

And the 38-year-old Leo made a splash at the beach near his hotel, the W South Beach, when he hit the choppy waters in his t-shirt with a woman who wasn’t wearing anything above the waist.

Later in the week, DiCaprio appeared at the balcony of his beach-side resort with a leggy blond identified as Aferdita Dreshaj, a 26-year-old former Miss Universe contestant from Kosovo.

The star of Titanic, Django Unchained and the upcoming The Great Gatsby was also spotted at South Beach nightclubs Wall and Story, and at a private for-celebs-and-hot-chicks-only party on Star Island.

http://gossipextra.c...ami-beach-2273/

Hello girls, I truly love this new pics make me so happy to see him relax here's a little contribution lol :

With Leonardo DiCaprio on an extended Miami vacation, members of his exclusive entourage of famous guy friends have been stopping by to pay homage to him as if he was Hollywood’s junior Don Corleone and, more likely says our spy, “to meet and make out with some of Miami’s hot women,” which is what DiCaprio has reportedly been seen doing on more than one occasion. We’ve seen Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Mel Gibson, Jonah Hill, Lukas Haas and, most recently, Tobey Maguire, who was with DiCaprio having dinner Wednesday night, “vegan style” at Hakkasan at the Fontainebleau. DiCaprio was also seen having lunch poolside Monday at the Delano and later that night with Butler at their dining room away from home, Bianca.

Kat

Tks for NY sighting :)

Amandine

Tks for Simply Leonardo link ; so many great Delano pix from other day that we haven't seen so far online :flower:

ByPrincess

Tks for article and more Leo /ocean pix :)

Makeitcount

Tks for article about Leo /friends & where they dined in Miami ; always fun to spend time with good friends

I wish the paps could have gotten a pix of Leo with Tobey :)

Mz_Linz

Tks for Django dvd news; I can't wait :)

I think Leo was at Jennifer Meyer jewelry's presentation :)

Jake Kelsey@_JakeKelsey

Just chillin with my friends Anna Wintour, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Toby Mcquire, and LEO DICAPRIO!

More:

Women's Wear Daily@womensweardaily

Jennifer Meyer jewelry presentation at Milk Studios was graced by her Hollywood hubbie Tobey Maguire and his pal Leonardo DiCaprio. #NYFW