Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now the only thing that will make me happy is to see Leo in a suit tonight at the premiere, I wants many many pics.

I know..I am so pumped! I really hope he goes I mean why wouldn't he? But since he's supporting, and leo is known to skip these kind of things unless its important.....IDK I think he will probably most definitely attend. I just hope I'm not disappointed and for some reason he doesn't go :/

Now the only thing that will make me happy is to see Leo in a suit tonight at the premiere, I wants many many pics.

I know..I am so pumped! I really hope he goes I mean why wouldn't he? But since he's supporting, and leo is known to skip these kind of things unless its important.....IDK I think he will probably most definitely attend. I just hope I'm not disappointed and for some reason he doesn't go :/

I don't think he would miss this premiere, unless he have to be filming Wolf. But if he don't go I will be disappointed.

^I'm sure he will :flower: Just a thought was all :p

Leo will be on CNN with Jamie!!

Your questions for Foxx, DiCaprio and more

Quentin Tarantino has assembled an all-star cast for his new movie,

due in theaters on December 25.

CNN will be sitting down soon with the cast, including Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson. This is your opportunity to interview them.

Do you have a general question for the cast and Tarantino? Upload your question, on video, here – please keep it under 15 seconds long.

Post your video by Thursday, December 13 and you could see the cast answer your question on CNN.com!

http://ireport.cnn.c...93429?hpt=hp_c3

The BFCA supporting actor nominations

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Alan Arkin "Argo"

Javier Bardem "Skyfall"

Robert De Niro "Silver Linings Playbook"

Philip Seymour Hoffman "The Master"

Tommy Lee Jones "Lincoln"

Matthew McConaughey "Magic Mike

Looking at Twitter comments from two well known Oscar bloggers that have become aware of the leaked list, the list is legit

Matthew??? instead of Waltz, Leo or Samuel??? Seriously, where's Ashton kutcher to tell me that we got Punk'd post-51835-0-1446084609-08577_thumb.gif

I'm a little tired that to the mediocre actors that FINALLY act decent in a movie they instantly nominate them, and those who are ALWAYS consistent decide over and over again ignored them. But I know... same old, same old story here. <_<

Now to more pleasant news... Jamie teaching Leo some dance moves... ‘C’mon you need to not be so white.’ OMG :rofl:

Luckily he didn't see him dancing like Michael Jackson at that party. I still I can't imagine that. :rofl:

Leo will be on CNN with Jamie!!

Finally some live interview with Leo :clap:

Thanks for the updates girls :heart:

Edit:

OMG HOW ADORABLE was him in that interview with Leno... love1.gif

Thanks for posting Sick and thanks Osa for upload the vid :hug:

He is still recognized as one of the best actors of his generation, he doesn't give off the impression that he cares about awards, he gets whatever role he wants, and is more famous, richer, and cuter than most of the other men who get nominated. I do like to see him dress up for awards though.

:PinkCouture2:

THANK U BEAUTIFUL LEO FANS 4 DA UPDATES! :grouphug:

Funny comment about today's BFCA results. Funny but so on point

What DiCaprio has to do, is to go away and make shitty films for the next ten years. Rom-coms with Kate Hudson and slapstick flicks with Ben Stiller. Then, suddenly, he gives a really decent performance that makes people get all teary eyed because "he´s turned his career around."

Turning in one Oscar-worhy performance after the other for ten years, that just pisses people off.

Rainey

Yes, be they BFCA nods or Oscars none of these awards can give DiCaprio something he doesn't already have :

He already:

1. Considered one of the best of his generation

2. Is so world famous that one need ony say "Leo" and all know who you are talking about

3. Already commands top salary /back end points/ plus upfront deals such as with Inception

4. Already has his pick of top scripts ,as well as, being allowed a great deal of "input" to the script when he does sign on to a film project

5. Already works with and is sort by the top directors in the world : Scorsese, Spielberg, Nolan, Allen, Tarantino,etc

Also, I agree Leo keeps his focus on the 'performance' not the 'award' ; the peformance lives on long after everyone has forgotten who was nodded/won in a given year .

Then, suddenly, he gives a really decent performance that makes people get all teary eyed because "he´s turned his career around."

What I just said... Geez there is no doubt that at some point can give a good performance but at least let them prove it that they can really be good a couple of films more. :/ There are other actors (not just Leo.. hello Gary Oldman) that are consistent, always giving great performance and what they get? Be overlooked.. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

Yes, be they BFCA nods or Oscars none of these awards can give DiCaprio something he doesn't already have :

He already:

1. Considered one of the best of his generation

2. Is so world famous that one need ony say "Leo" and all know who you are talking about

3. Already commands top salary /back end points/ plus upfront deals such as with Inception

4. Already has his pick of top scripts ,as well as, being allowed a great deal of "input" to the script when he does sign on to a film project

5. Already works with and is sort by the top directors in the world : Scorsese, Spielberg, Nolan, Allen, Tarantino,etc

Also, I agree Leo keeps his focus on the 'performance' not the 'award' ; the peformance lives on long after everyone has forgotten who was nodded/won in a given year .

:PinkCouture2: :yes: