Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I hope we get some new pics soon!! :dance: :flower:

Yes! The NY premiere can't come soon enough :ddr:

Fash...I sent you a p.m Flower%20for%20you.gif

I replied, look out for 2 pm's :flower:

Oh and i'm not sure if you guys noticed (Nanda I know you did), but the title of Leo's thread used to be "Leonardo Dicaprio" (The "C" wasn't capitalized) However, thanks to Pink, now his name is spelt correctly, it's "DiCaprio" now . :)

agree you girls,about Erika, she deosn't look like Leo,even not a bit,seems she often poses as a guy, I saw her pics as Riven Phoenix too, imho she looks more like River than Leo, also she has the same face in every pic,where she plays a guy :p

I think she looks more like a young Edward Furlong, I don't see a big young leo resemblance either.

that's waht I think, you just read my mind :laugh:

From NY Daily Jamie's birthdday party

IT TAKES 2 TO ‘DJANGO’: JAMIE & LEO

Live from New York — it’s Jamie Foxx live!

After his hilarious hosting stint on “Saturday Night Live,” where he played piano, sang and rapped with 2Chainz, Foxx bailed on the show’s official after-party with the cast and hightailed it to Chelsea to give Leonardo DiCaprio some much-needed dance lessons.

The “Django Unchained” co-stars met up at Avenue, where Foxx was seen teaching the “Titanic” heartthrob to boogie, an eyewitness tells Confidenti@l’s Marianne Garvey. “Jamie was telling him, ‘C’mon you need to not be so white.’ They were having a lot of fun together,” the source says.

The two partied until 4 a.m. to the tunes of DJ Dimitry Mak and ordered endless bottles of Champagne they shared with an endless parade of admirers.

At one point Foxx, both an Oscar and Grammy winner, was seen dancing to his own songs. He then hopped in the booth with Mak. “He was like, ‘They should have a playlist of just me!’ ” says our source.

“They were dancing and had tons of girls at their table, but didn’t leave with any of them,” adds the source.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...1#ixzz2EjNRjPgR

From NY Post Jamie's birthday party

Jamie Foxx celebrated his 45th birthday and his turn as “SNL” host at Avenue on Saturday night. Spies saw Foxx walk into the Chelsea club at 3 a.m. with a group of 50 friends, including singer Ne-Yo, to meet his “Django Unchained” co-star Leonardo DiCaprio. Foxx got on the mic and thanked his friends, while a birthday cake was brought out. DJ Dimitry Mak played 2 Chainz’s rap anthem “Birthday Song,” which Foxx had earlier sung during his “SNL” monologue.

The BFCA supporting actor nominations

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Alan Arkin "Argo"

Javier Bardem "Skyfall"

Robert De Niro "Silver Linings Playbook"

Philip Seymour Hoffman "The Master"

Tommy Lee Jones "Lincoln"

Matthew McConaughey "Magic Mike

Best Picture

BEST PICTURE

Argo

Beasts of the Southern Wild

Django Unchained

Life of Pi

Lincoln

The Master

Moonrise Kingdon

Silver Linings Playbook

Zero Dark Thirty

Best Original Screenplay

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

Quentin Tarantino "Django Unchained"

John Gatins "Flight"

Rian Johnson "Looper"

Paul Thomas Anderson ''The Master''

Wes Anderson & Roman Coppola "Moonrise Kingdom "

Mark Boal "Zero Dark Thirty"

Thanks oxford for the Jamie party articles. Sounds like they had a blast :heart:

Thanks for the BFCA nominations, at least with no actor from the film getting nominated people can't try to make the claim that the lack of so and so being nominated means so and so didn't pull their weight in the movie :) however, that's only if Leo were the one that was left out, if Leo was nominated I'd have no problem with the others being left out ;)

Either way its great that the film got a nom.

sick, yes I also see a resemblance closer to River than Leo :p

The BFCA supporting actor nominations

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Alan Arkin "Argo"

Javier Bardem "Skyfall"

Robert De Niro "Silver Linings Playbook"

Philip Seymour Hoffman "The Master"

Tommy Lee Jones "Lincoln"

Matthew McConaughey "Magic Mike

Sorry, but I can't take this award seriously. And isn't because Leo was left out... IT'S BECAUSE THEY CHOSE MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY - MAGIC MIKE (!!!!!!). You got to be kidding me.