Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also failure to that dude who said that he's never seen Leo be an A quality actor. Son....I mean...I can understand not seeing What's Eating Gilbert Grape since that's an older movie. But the Aviator and the Departed? I mean, I'm sorry. I like Matt Damon but it was basically like he wasn't even in the movie - it was just all Leo. But I could be bias since I am a Leo stan. BUT LET'S BE REAL. HE SLAYED EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IN THE AVIATOR AND EVERYTHING HE'S EVER DONE.

Oxford: thanks alot 4 more tweets & reviews!!!!!they keep getting better & better!!!!!!LOVIN IT :ddr:

also,thanks 4 da new pix!!!!!!!!

Princess:thanks 4 da conference pix!!!!!!!

Calibi:wowowowowiiiiiiiiieeeeeee..I `m already dying to see The Great Gatsby & those comments made me BEYOND EXCITED ABOUT THE GREAT GATSBY :woot: :chicken:

thanks 4 da article & more Django reactions!!!!!!!!!

OMG those Wolf comments...snorking coke into a stripers...ya. This is going to be pretty freaking explicit :p :rofl:

Thanks Calibi and Ox for the django tweets as well. Seriously all these positive reviews....making me soo happy! I see this as being a definite success for leo :D

And heres more/untagged pics of Leo at Django Press conferance:

http://leonardodicapriodaily.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=588

calibi: thanks for the comments from an extra of Wolf, pretty crazy scenes ahead... :rofl: also thanks for the Gatsby article and more Django reactions.

ox: thanks for more comments on Django, I'am loving all this compliments on Leo's acting. :clap: Also thanks for Wolf set pics.

princess and kat: thanks for press conference pics.

Well, we can see by the tweet below that the editor in chief of Total Film magazine is a fan of Calvin Candie :)

Jane Crowther@totalfilm_jane

Dear Mr DiCaprio, the Academy called and they are ready to give you an Oscar for Django Unchained. You are ace in it.

I don't know where to start... too much stuff :morning:.

First things first... that photo of Leo holding a baby :heart:... PRICELESS! Great treat, Amandine :thumbsup:.

nanda: did Ana Maria said that on twitter? Because I looked on her blog and she still didn't wrote nothing about the movie, I hope she writes even that she didn't liked the movie. But well, I'am glad she liked Leo's performance at least.