Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the updates girls :wave:

Se1 Girl@Se1Girl

So Leonardo DiCaprio is filing outside our building, tempted to knock on his trailer and see if he fancies a cuppa?!!

10:57 AM - 27 Nov 12 · Details

Brandon@BJ_Killa

DiCaprio shooting in my office today #FakeBank #WolfOfWallStreet

#NewBestFriends pic.twitter.com/El6rZzWL

A8ttkW7CYAADJSd.png

Crazylady

Tks for Twilight Zone artcle :)

ByPrincess

Tks for Wolf filming tweets/pix from today's filming :)

Jean Dujardin should ,also, be on set as we can see from wall sign they are using this NY office to represent the office of the Swiss banker that Dujardin is playing.

Another Leo's co-star praises him. :hehe:

Dennis Christopher, Candie's lawyer, talks Django Unchained (and Leo) in short audio-interview here http://www.xrock.com.../181025681.html

And... My English is not very good, so I can't understand all his words. Can anybody write what Dennis said about Leo?

___

Here http://fotogalerie.o...do-dicaprio.php I found a lot of new (for me) pictures of Leo

kat thanks for the link

ox thanks for tweets and pic of two wonderful men

calibi thanks for Isla/Gatsby article and Gatsby screening info

by_princess thanks for tweets

Barbie thanks for links

Crazylady thanks for Twilight Zone article

Another Leo's co-star praises him. :hehe:

Dennis Christopher, Candie's lawyer, talks Django Unchained (and Leo) in short audio-interview here http://www.xrock.com.../181025681.html

And... My English is not very good, so I can't understand all his words. Can anybody write what Dennis said about Leo?

___

Here http://fotogalerie.o...do-dicaprio.php I found a lot of new (for me) pictures of Leo

Oh my Gosh Oxford...this first scan is frightening!! I've never seen so much blood!! Poor Leo :cry2:

Tks for the info and articles girls...I loved what Dennis said about Leo...fantastic!! Tks Rainey Day. :flower:

Tks for everything girls. :flower:

The scans are just WOW. Leo never disapoints, and calvin doesn't look like hes coming up short! Thanks Ox! Also amazing leo cut his hand doing such an intense seen like that....love his professionalism, and how he didn't wine when he slammed his hand into a glass (he had every right to. I know if I did, I'd yell "STOP THE SCENE" and curse my brains out) how seriously he takes his job, and how he felt that it would add to the intensity of the scene. I love that :wub:

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx on the Cover of VIBE

VIBE%2520DJANGO%2520COVER%2520final_0.jpg

Despite the site-unseen criticism of Quentin Tarantino's latest film rebellion, Django Unchained isn't a blaxploitation slavery flick. Jamie Foxx, who plays a gun-slinging slave on the warpath, reunites with Kerry Washington for the epic tale, while Leonardo Dicaprio finally puts on his black hat and goes dark. Gathered at a Manhattan studio, the big three explain how they mastered the art of telling this historically hot-button story. —Erik Parker

Kat

Totally agree :thumbsup:

The scans are just WOW. Leo never disapoints, and calvin doesn't look like hes coming up short! Thanks Ox! Also amazing leo cut his hand doing such an intense seen like that....love his professionalism, and how he didn't wine when he slammed his hand into a glass (he had every right to. I know if I did, I'd yell "STOP THE SCENE" and curse my brains out) how seriously he takes his job, and how he felt that it would add to the intensity of the scene. I love that :wub: