Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks a lot for these Django Posters Wijn!! :dance: :surrender::woot:

But please show mercy before coming with a pic like this cause my heart is too weak for such beauty... :chicken: :nicole:

babando+%281%29.gif

Tks for vids and everything girls!! :flower:

Also tks a lot for the replies in regards to his scar,glad to see I'm not the only one here. :hehe:

well is this video was put here before, sorry :hehe: , but with the countdow for Django here is Christoph Waltz, talking about Leo min 3:50

Tks Osa,I really liked the words he used to describe Leo. :thumbsup:

post-39932-0-1446084165-55547_thumb.jpg

wow_3.gifwow_3.gifwow_3.gif

THANK U ALL 4 DA WONDERFUL LEO GOODIES :grouphug:

:wub2:

Leo really can act with his eyes

his eyes looks so mean here

in Gatsby still his eyes looks sad and vulnerable

Exactly, that's why he's such a great actor, his eyes speaks volumes. And it doesn't hurt to look at those deep blue eyes... :blush: aww, sigh.

post-61708-0-1446084166-64055_thumb.jpg

Exactly, that's why he's such a great actor, his eyes speaks volumes. And it doesn't hurt to look at those deep blue eyes... :blush: aww, sigh.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enigmatic-eyed Leo= He doesn`t need to say his lines...he can talk with his extraordinary eyes & gets audiences into his characters deeply=that`s a great acting ability & that unique ability has made him a UNIQUE ACTOR :clap: :thumbsup:

Avaia

As Kat mentioned the pix you posted was from The Beach, and as she said Leo's scar from the attack is behind his ear.

As you can see in pix below Leo has had the scar to side of his eye a long time

post-52324-0-1446084175-33415_thumb.jpg

And the scar under his chin he said in interview was from falling off of bike. You can see it well in the Shutter Island pix below

post-52324-0-1446084175-37584_thumb.jpg

Kat

Yes, things have been way too quiet regarding Wolf ; I hope that this doesn't mean it is all inside filming from now on :cry2: :cry2:

Nanda

Tks for tweet from comedian; you can tell he is aware of how goodlooking Leo as he joked about being Leo's body double ; as Leo doesn't have a day to day body double , the same one is used throughout a film shoot :)

Joyezz

Totally agree :yes:

post-39932-0-1446084176-47078_thumb.jpg

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enigmatic-eyed Leo= He doesn`t need to say his lines...he can talk with his extraordinary eyes & gets audiences into his characters deeply=that`s a great acting ability & that unique ability has made him a UNIQUE ACTOR :clap: :thumbsup:

Very well said. :PinkCouture2: :thumbsup:

Oxford, thanks for posting those scar pictures. Now that I see them I remember the one on the eye but I've never noticed the one on the chin before.

Margaritka, I love that Gatsby poster you made! I have to say that I'm more excited for The Great Gatsby than for Django. I love the book & was sooooo excited when I found out he was going to play Gatsby. BUT, I also think that the role of Calvin Candie will show his acting ability/range more. And the fact that he can play both characters back to back and be awesome in both is a testament to how great an actor his is.

He also looks hot in the Django poster....thanks for posting those!

And thanks for the tweets Nanda & Crazylady!

Martin Scorsese himself said several times that Leo would be a great silent film actor precisely because of his eyes,he could speak with his eyes and that's soo true. We can't see such acting skills like that in many actors,really.

Margaritka,loved your Gatsby Poster,it looks great! :gocho:

Tks for tweets and everything girls! :flower: