Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Tks for latest filming tweets and trailer pix :)

Wolf filming : I noticed yesterday that two of the girls who tweeted they were filming are the the Penthouse/Playboy type , so I wonder if they were filming either the scenario at Jordan's office where the brokers had sex during breaks in their work day , or one of the scenes with Jordan and his harem of high priced call girls ?

Do notice the outfit she has on in her Facebook page :p

https://www.facebook...181404091994446

http://twitter.com/ErikaLynn5889

Kat

I'd like to see a pix of Jonah's in his Wolf suit ; we've seen one of Mat, but Matt's part is really small

Also Ethan was in the scene they did yesterday , and I would have liked to have seen a pix of him .

Wolf filming : I noticed yesterday that two of the girls who tweeted they were filming are the the Penthouse/Playboy type , so I wonder if they were filming either the scenario at Jordan's office where the brokers had sex during breaks in their work day , or one of the scenes with Jordan and his harem of high priced call girls ?

So it seems.. :morning:

Samantha Shane@samantha_shane

super early call time this morning in NYC. but an amazing day ahead of me! going to be on set all day working with some of the best!

had an AMAZING day on set yesterday filming 4 a new scorsese movie w/ leo dicaprio, matthew mccaughnahay and johan hill!

@AlanBlackRhino no i was a stripper and i had to strip infront of leonardo and matthew.... but i fucking rocked it

Lucky girl :nicole:

Another filming tweet; this girl couldn't have said it better !

Valentina Vojkovic@Valentinaaa

they're filming The Wolf of Wall Street near my office today... CAN'T WAIT! boiler room but better AND starring Leo. Couldn't ask for more

ByPrincess

Tks for more tweets :)

And, am I wrong, but didn't I see papers on your desk that listed your name as Samantha Shane ? :p

The "Leo' effect

Also perhaps getting an early movie buzz boost is F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic, The Great Gatsby, which is hovering just below the top 50 at No. 51 on USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list, the highest it's ever been. (It got to No. 59 three weeks ago).

Long a staple on high school and college summer reading lists, the 1925 novel has been in the list's top 150 for 377 weeks since 1994.

The movie version, which was set to open at Christmas but has now been delayed until next summer, stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan. The movie has an estimated budget of $127 million

ByPrincess

In the scene the girls are stripping before the entire brokerage firm of stockbrokers, but I bet the ladies , who had the parts, were aiming their performance for Leo's eyes :p

Ahhh so leo was filming some of "those scenes" today :p Thanks everyone for the tweets!

Tahlia Hein@notnadia

We're all going out to "get some coffee" now, in which "coffee" is code for "GAWKING AT THE LEONARDO DICAPRIO MOVIE SET LIKE A TOTAL NERD."

Like this :D

@marsxjr: I read the script for Django Unchained. Leonardo DiCaprio is getting his oscar this year

Also thinking another month or so and we should start getting some leo covers :brows: :dance: Well now since hes only promoting django...probably won't be as many covers :/

But still, can't see what mag hes gonna do! He usually does one big one, and thinking since he did GQ for j,edgar..perhaps something like Esquire or Details? Or maybe Rolling Stone again :brows:

Abby Marsh@downtown_abby

Sometimes you have dinner next to Jay-Z and Leonardo DiCaprio #nbd #illneverletgojack

11:06 PM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Jessie Webster@SweetThingBlog

On the roof of SOHO house, listening to St Lucia. Jay-Z & Leo Dicaprio are here. New York, so far you're blowing my mind.

10:56 PM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Genie@idr3amofgenie

Leo DiCaprio at the Trump SoHo. Come out!!!! Cc: @e_bagel http://pic.twitter.com/U3krbIZx

7:48 PM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Anna Bialek@artificialxlife

Leonardo DiCaprio is at the Trump SoHo. I'm across the street. #dying

7:29 PM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Jackie Danicki@veryjackie

Just had paparazzi heart attack after leaving at same time as Leo DiCaprio. Scary! @ Trump SoHo New York http://instagr.am/p/O-AimOqI1M/

7:24 PM - 30 Aug 12 from Manhattan, NY · Details

thanks wijn for the article.

thanks princess and kat for the tweets, such interest scenes are being filmed, haha. :hehe:

thanks ox for the info about the girl doing Wolf scenes. And also for Gatsby book info, that's nice.

thanks Amandine for the pic, cute one.