Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also what I feel the fans pix show , is that when Leo is working /in costume , his focus is on his work and doesn't want to be bothered with paps,etc, but , we can tell from the various tweets of people who met him after filming was over today/their tweet pix , that once work was over , he made time for his fans :)

So true! He's "in the character"... like they say.

Thanks to all for posting photos, news, tweets - sorry that I cannot specifically thank individually as I'm afraid I will miss some.

Thank you to Katchitup for this video. It does mention Leo (and Jonah Hill) in 3-4 mintues into Erin's interview, on VH1, speaking about her participation in the Global Poverty Project concert - good to spread the word about this cause also

http://allthingscarrie.com/2012/08/29/erin-heatherton-and-hugh-evans-tell-carrie-keagan-about-the-global-poverty-project-project-concert-video.aspx

Jesus. Those people look cray. Poor Leo. He looks like he wants to bolt away from them. :( Lol

Also, I've always got the vibe from Leo that he greatly, greatly appreciates his fans but if they left him alone and never tried to talk to him again besides maybe a few times a year at premieres...he'd be cool. Lololol. I don't blame him, really. It must get old always having randoms in your face thinking you really owe them something.

Omg, thanks for all the updates everyone :hug:

How sweet are those fan-pics? :wub:

Belguim Story on how Leo and Erin are moving in together, because his mom 'allowed' him to :rofl:

http://www.storymaga...aat-samenwonen/

Thank you to Katchitup for this video. It does mention Leo (and Jonah Hill) in 3-4 mintues into Erin's interview, on VH1, speaking about her participation in the Global Poverty Project concert - good to spread the word about this cause also

http://allthingscarr...cert-video.aspx

I can't see it.. Anything new/interesting that's being said?

Calibi

Tks for more NY pix & Adam F interview :flower:

I agree we went from 'zilch' to 'zen' :p

It hasn't even been a week and we're already getting a ton of pics of Leo. I'm glad this is being filmed in NY

Posey

Tks for Erin/VHI vid :)

Barbie

Tks for more NY pix :flower:

George Legatos@ActualyAmGeorge

Scorsese's filming a new movie outside my office with Leonardo dicaprio.

9:39 AM - 30 Aug 12 from Manhattan, NY · Details

Erin Slonaker@pepperknit

you guys. the movie filming downstairs stars Leo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, but most of all KYLE CHANDLER. Coach Taylor in the house!!

9:10 AM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Jade@The1thatJADEdU

Perks of working in soho, Leonardo DiCaprio filming outside of my office!

8:55 AM - 30 Aug 12 · Details

Wijn... the article... just :rofl:

Cohabitation is a step that Leo never set, because his mother never agreed.

Why are they always so poorly informed?, why always make look her mother as a dominant bitch?, why they always make him look whipped by his mom?, why even I bother to read it? :nicole:

article-0-14BEC792000005DC-119_634x635.jpg

Leo in this baby blue clothes :wub:

http://allthingscarr...cert-video.aspx

I can't see it.. Anything new/interesting that's being said?

Its just an interview with erin about the GPP, and the interviewer brings up leo and jonah hill as celebrity endorsers. :)

and loll at the article....leo can't live with his GFs until his mom approves........ because irmelin is such a hardass :p

Thanks princess :flower: Would love to see some pics of leo and mathew!