Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

i would die a thousand deaths if someone got pictures of leo bowling

Why??? doubt of his abilities? :nicole:

pretty much tbh. plus bowling makes every single person on this earth look ridiculous, so i would pay a large sum of money to see a picture of leo looking silly with a bowling ball omg

and in the bowling shoes

omg aksjhdfbaksdf

Aww he looks so cute posting with those people :wub:

Anne V again :blink:

I wonder if there did happen anything at all between them..

At first I was afraid I missed Leo at the Olympics, but I did indeed saw the Romeo and Juliet part! :)

edit:

Doesn't really have to do with Leo, but since there's no news :p

Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna again? Where's Karrueche Tran?

Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna makes good headlines, but is the rumor true? Sources say, while Karreuche Tran was mulling about somewhere in Saint-Tropez, on a trip with Breezy, her on-and-off-boyfriend was locking lips with RiRi.

Friday, the New York Daily News reported on the fast-moving rumor that's taking over Facebook, Twitter and tabloids.

Supposedly, Rihanna and Chris Brown were caught kissing in the wide open in front of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Leonardo DiCaprio.

"It was a very private party on a yacht, so they were not worried," so goes the rumor from an inside source.

Brown, while shooting a video with Swizz Beatz and Ludacris on a luxury yacht is said to have sneaked off to hook up with his former love on a dinner date in Monaco, reported the NY Post. Karreuche Tran, where are you dear?

Rihanna and Chris are the subject of a lot of conversation these days. While some fans want the couple to rekindle their romance, some Brown-haters cannot get past the domestic abuse against RiRi.

Maybe the hooking up rumors are all part of a music video and the whole world is being Punk'd by Rihanna and Chris, especially with the kissing rumors.

But from "boo" tweets to a secret rendezvous, it's shaping up to be a novel that may put a "50 Shades of Grey" movie to shame.

If Chris Brown was caught kissing Rihanna in Saint

The New York Post article excerpt today seems to address who was at Twittter restaurant sighting

Justin Theroux dining with a blonde (not Jennifer Aniston) at ABC Kitchen, while model Anne Vyalitsyna and designer and model Erin Heatherton were at separate tables .

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...J#ixzz21u01RKqy

Neon

Yes, that shirt color looks great on Leo :drool:

ByPrincess

Looking at some of the guy's other tweets , I would have to wait and see if that one is legit.

When I first saw the pix, it looked like to me he either trimmed or shaped his beard a little.

The NY post confuses me :rofl: So are they saying it was erin at the restaurant or ?????? :p

And thanks Ox for the tweet that leo doesn't have to start filming until 4 weeks from now!! I wonder if hes working on the production aspect in NY?

Kat

What I understand the NY article saying is that both Anne and Erin were seen dining at ABC Kitchen (which is located in Greenwich Village ) but at different tables

So either the tweeter's dad saw Anne V and Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Erin Heatherton, or he saw Anne , as well as, Leo who was dining with Erin.

As , personally, I don't think either woman was there dining alone.

I think the best way to figure out is for Leo to give us a new set of candids :p

Below is original tweet

My stepdad just had lunch in Greenwich next to @AnneV and Leonardo DiCaprio. Anne Vyalitsyna. And he didn't invite me

As to Wolf producer tweet , yes, that tweet is a big change from the information that stated it started filming August 1st, so, I guess, we'll just have to wait and see .

At same time all films have preproduction before the main filming begins, and Leo , as a producer, may well be ,also, involved with that aspect.

Thanks Ox for the explaination about the NY post, sometimes their little sighting blurbs are confusing :p

But I thought I would let you all know I'm leaving for vacay, and I'll be gone for about a week. So just saying, if I don't answer any messages right away, I will answer them once I get back! Hope when I come back, will be a great thread! Cio :flower:

It is not supposed that Anne V was in Los Angeles?? :/

The NY post lately is just huh??? ALWAYS mixing stories. I still remember in January when they insisted that Leo and Erin were celebrating New Year in Cabos when we know that that wasn't true. :clobber:

Kat

Enjoy your vacay :)

ByPrincess

As to Anne V, as I mentioned last night, we know she did go to Ojai for bachlorette party via her own tweets /pix , so at some point Friday she was in Ojai , Ca.

At same time one could leave around 2:00 pm NY time , which allows time for lunch, be on ( 5 hr flight ) and arrive in L.A. time at 4:00 pm Pacific time which would make it still daylight per her tweet pix., so , yes , technically Anne could have had lunch in NY and arrived in L.A. area before dark.

Also, I just checked see if our tweeter has said anymore about her stepdad's sighting,but alas no, so no more information on that end.

And, yes, I think , we all agree that , be it the NY Post or other gossip articles, the information posted is not always correct, and Leo & Erin were together for the New Year but not in Cabos : )

And since none of us were at restaurant , we have no way of knowing for sure if this particular NY Post sighting report, or for that matter even the tweeter's dad sighting tweet is accurate :p

At same time we know that both Leo and Alex have been in New York this past week , as both took pix with fans , so they well could have been who the ladies were dining with at their separate tables, or since Leo wasn't even mentioned by NY Post it could well be the stepdad saw Anne V and just Leo's girfriend .

Personally for me, that is all old news, and I'm just hoping some new candids of Leo appear soon especially since it appears Wolf filming might not happen for several more weeks.

i wonder if leo has already done make-up and wardrobe tests for the film yet. i have no idea what stage of production those usually fall in, but i'm assuming they're a crucial part of pre-production. hopefully he hasn't (realistically, when could he have possibly done them between gatsby and django?) and hopefully he starts doing that soon

because make up and wardrobe tests means he has to sport his jordan belfort hair/face :')

Neon

Yes, I know we are all anxious for our first glimpse of Leo's Jordan Belfort look , so I was quite excited about that August 1st film start day report, but, sadly, going by the tweet from Wolf producer, they don't start filming to late August :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

So, we can only hope that soon Leo will be doing his necessary pre filming hair /wardrobe visits .

Maybe we could try sending him brain waves encouraging he do that as soon as possible :p

Neon

Yes, I know we are all anxious for our first glimpse of Leo's Jordan Belfort look , so I was quite excited about that August 1st film start day report, but, sadly, going by the tweet from Wolf producer, they don't start filming to late August :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

So, we can only hope that soon Leo will be doing his necessary pre filming hair /wardrobe visits .

Maybe we could try sending him brain waves encouraging he do that as soon as possible :p

i wonder how them not starting so soon is going to work for leo and how he's going to promote gatsby/django and then do the whole awards circuit come november/december/jan/feb because, if memory serves, wolf was supposed to have production from august to december, right? if they start in late august, that's pretty much a whole month gone! i hope leo doesn't exhaust himself doing so much in such a tight window of time :(

and Barbie i agree 100000%, i can't believe one trailer and a handful of stills are all we have of gatsby! so disappointing, we want more!!

wolf filming lasts until early december so he def has time to promote django & gatsby (I think he might promote django less? because his role is smaller)

leo was featured during the kissing montage at the olympics (did anyone else watch it? it was sooo messy lmao especially compared to the 2008 ceremony)

I think he will probably keep the beard for as long as he can :laugh:

Neon

Since we know Marty probably won't have to have Wolf ready for release to Dec 2013, I'm sure Leo will be given the necessary time to promote both films , as well as, some personal time off like around his birthday.

We for sure know he'll be given whatever time he needs to properly promote Gatsby , as that is ,also, a Warner's film ,like Wolf, and they want their Christmas big release to do well.

Also, I don't think Marty will overwork his favorite lad , though if Harvey thinks Leo has a strong Oscar chance for BS , he will want him out socializing whenever he is free with voters :p

Yes, we need to contact Baz and tell him some new Gatsby news is long, long, long overdue :yes:

Geegine

Yes, I watched Olympic opening ceremony, saw Leo/RJ bit, and , like you, I wasn't that wild about it. :)

I think Leo is teasing us girls since he knows we all want to see him with his new Jordan Belfort look. :p

It's interesting that when we read articles about Leo being an environmentalist, people act as if he had to be some sort of Jesus Christ all the time. He must follow all the measures required when in fact we know that is not always possible. At least he tries to do his best (cycling for example) when most of these people who complain should stay at home sitting with their asses on the couch doing nothing. :unsure:

Makeitcount

Yes , I remember reading about that encounter at the time it happened.

And, yes, we know from pix that I just posted yesterday that Leo does take pix with fans, I guess, it depends on where he is /what is going on at time.

Personally, I would just be thrilled in my lifetime to actually see him in person :yes:

Pami

Maybe you're right, Leo is reading this board, and is delighting in our longing to see his new Wolf look :p

I think Leo is teasing us girls since he knows we all want to see him with his new Jordan Belfort look

Oxford : Agree 100%. And Leo is like take picture,I don't really think the fact , "he pretended he didn't even hear me (which is impossible). So then I spoke to his bodyguard." I don't think that Leo gonna pretended that he don't hear some for be calm ( isn't a solution ) so I most think the fact that he really don't heard this girl. And some celebrity never accept to take picture with fans,or really don't care about them. Leo isn't like this, and almost all the months we have pictures offf Leo and/with fans so !