Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Amadine: What a beautiful avi :chicken:

Also, the song church in the wild.....before gatsby the song only had 600 thousand viewers on youtube...now after two days, it has over 3.1 million views! Power of Gatsby :p Also the trailer made me love both songs ;)

Erinheathertonangelwings

Welcome :chicken:

Nanda

Thanks for more lemonade tweets ; such a sweetie ;)

Kat

Thanks for Kate/Jay pix , as well as, information about Love Blindness/YouTube :p

Dr Brown

Thanks for information about when Kate pix was taken ;)

The guy below who is film reporter for Variety just tweeted

Jeff Sneider@TheInSneider

MARK MY WORDS: This year's 5 Best Actor contenders WILL BE (in order): Daniel Day-Lewis, PS Hoffman, John Hawkes, Bill Murray & Leo DiCaprio

Aww many thanks to EVERYONE for giving me such a warm welcome and I'm so happy my blog is being appreciated. Erin deserves it! <3 Shine hunnie, thank you for everything, YOUR an angel! Katchitup Ive been waiting a long time to say thank you so much for always posting my pics and with credits :wave: . Thats been so sweet of you. Im very happy to be here. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing forum xoxox

Thanks girls for all the updates these days !!

Kat

It was taken during the days when Kate and Sam just announced their separation . (just like Dr brown said ), acutally i posted some of those pics in Kate's bellazon thread. u can go there to see more if u want.

Dr brown

Thank u for ur explanation and ur info about leo and kate , i agree everything u said.

Pami

I guess im a dreamer girl too, lol .. but i am still happy about the fact that they are such grt friends for so many years .

I read many people say , " Kate obviously has fallen deep in love with leo ... but Leo dosen't love her, because

Leo loves model. and Kate is not model type ." yeah , kate is not model type ,and meybe leo really has a thing

for model . but in my opinion , I do believe leo loves kate , and his love for kate is not based on her figure and

her shape , he loves her because they really got on very well during the 7 months of Titanic shooting and they have

developed their friendship since then..as we all konw , the filming of Titanic is really tough ,and Leo said many times they

held each other 's hand and supported each other during the filming and obviously they continued to do that after the

film done . (and yes ,they did lose contact for few years , and i guess its during1999-2002, u know they were on the

opposite side of earth , and i guess Kate devoted herself into her first marrige life and she became a mother during that

time. but one day she received flowers from leo with a note saying " I just remembered it was your birthday and wanted to

say I miss you." i gusee its either year 2002 or 2003. because leo took mia to FAO Schwartz on christmas 2003)

I think one of the reasons why they became such grt friends is, they are both really really nice person to be around !!

they are both very humorous and down to earth person.

and i think another reason is they have huge respect for each other as actors .. they both

once described each other as the best actor/ actress in their generation .(the reason kate said why she talked him into

doning Titanic in person when they both attended the Cannes film festival as leo almost turned down Titanic , the

reason is because he is such brilliant actor . and leo also said kate was the final decider . I am really thankful for kate 's

insistence ,because i can't imagine Jack Dawson was played by somesone else.. )

you can totally tell they truly care about each other and know each other very well when they did interview together or

when they talked about each other .i really love the interviews they did together in , EW's exclusive reunion Q&A ,

USA Today (these two can be seen on their webpage) , and the Charlie Rose interview ( its a vid over 50 minutes, can be

watched on Charlie Rose 's official page ) ,From the way they chat and joke in these interviews esp Charlie Rose (cos its

a vid), u can tell they are really close friends and they are really natural. Kate once said " He's got lots of my secrets and

I've got heaps of his. And I'd never tell a soul. We've shared so much, I mean on a personal level." ( u konw ,they even

shared sex tips on the set... ) and when asked "dose Kate know more about u than most?" leo said," Of course she does,

But she would never tell.”, there are just so many sweet things between them ,he gave her an engraved ring and a

necklace after RR ( when Kate gave a red carpet interview on Oscar 2009 ,the interviewer showed Kate's mag cover to

her ,and she mentioned the necklace she weared on the cover was from leo .and i guess the necklace was the one she

weared on "The View "in 2009 which is a leaf shaped necklace by Jennifer Meyer ) they both once said they are

competely platonic ,and leo said they are just like one of those old couples in "when Harry met Sally" .

( but in the movie ,Harry and Sally got married at the end after they'd been best friends for many years =.=|||)

yes , as a Titanic fan, I would be really excited if they become a real couple , but if they don't, i wouldn't feel

disappointed at all because they are such good friends . because in my mind their friendship is not less beautiful

than any romantic relationship . and i am a fan of their friendship ...

and now they both has very sweet relationships , Leo has Erin :heart: , Kate has Ned :heart: , and I truly truly wish them all the best .. :wub:

( sorry for my long "essay" , I just have so much that 've never been wraped out before regarding leo and kate..)

Ox

Thanks for the tweet ~ :)

'Shine

Thanks for the info :) the same as Neo , I wanna know if it will be online first ~

Ehaw

welcome !!! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Shine thank you soo much for the info about the django teaser!! I assume it will probably be online immediatly after the promethius premiere date, or a little bit before :) Luckily that wait is not too long :p

angelwings: hehe yeah I know....I thought you deserved the credit. We've been going through shine back and forth through tumblr, so happy you decided to join :p

Elly: Interesting point of view!

Shine

Thanks for Django teaser news :)

It would seem , like with Gatsby, it will also soon after release be online everywhere; I can't wait !

Kat

Thanks for correction about song :)

Ehaw

Kat alerted me to your blog , and you've certainly created one that Erin would be proud of :)

Elly

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Leo & Kate :)

I adore both of them and hope they find much happiness in their personal lives.

Thanks wijn for the confirmation that Django will be shown during Promethius...I already wanted to see this movie, now I have another reason why :D

Thanks Ox for the tweet. I wonder where leo could be heading?