Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wijn

Thanks for Earth Summit article :)

Personally I don't think you upset anyone , we're just all stating our reactions/opinions about what we saw in trailer. :heart:

As to my comment about ' lighthearted' , while Gatsby may be set admist beautiful mansions/parties versus an insane asylum, during the course of the story we deal with mental instability, three lives lost, and other lives forever destroyed, so , personally, to me it is not a lighthearted story. but that is my opinion, it doesn't have to be yours.

Daydreaming

Naturally I can't say for sure that Leo & Erin are still together, but at same time, I've read nothing that makes think they are not still together :)

^ummm no. I think people forget that everytime leo disapears, so does erin :heart: Shes been quiet for about a week now, no working or anything. She tweets about everything when shes in NY, when shes with leo, shes pretty silent. Also I hear that E neckalce ox pointed out the erin has been wearing, was INDEED a holiday gift from him, and there is an erin source to prove that :) And she is still currently supporting that necklace everywhere, soo yeah :rofl:

Also, I think tweeters never reconize her, and that has happened many times in the past :)

So yeah, there is nothing proving to me otherwise that they are not (Y)

Nanda

I'm beginning to believe that NO is part of the Bermuda Triangle (Y)

I agree, Ox :rofl:.

Well, I think people have to calm down about Leo being too much intense on the movie because this was just a trailer of 2:30 minutes and I believe they wanted to show more powerful scenes on the trailer. I personally don't think his acting will be that intense in the whole movie, because the character don't give him this oportunity, most of the part Gatsby is more suave, yet mysterious... don't forget that too.

I couldn't said it better, Barbie.

I need someone to help me out... somebody can tell me where can I watch the movie, "The Great Gatsby" 2012? Yes because I just watched the trailer: 2:30. People watched the same 2:30 minutes and I've read things like: Leo is overreacting :heart:, Tobey is awful, Carey was a miscast. In two and a half minutes the only thing I could see was: Leo is gorgeous (but that was expected), the few scenes shown are beautiful, the music is contemporary (but who knows Baz should know... is a feature that he always uses in his movies). As I also think about the exaggerated reactions of Oscar, for whatever it is, Actor and Art Director. Let's just wait... I trust 100% on Leo's work :).

Thanks girls :).

Also I hear that E neckalce ox pointed out the erin has been wearing, was INDEED a holiday gift from him, and there is an erin source to prove that :rofl:

You go girl... Kat is so well-informed... man, I love this place :heart:. Many knowledgeable (I learned this word today :)) here.

And Sick... I don't think they broke up... they're hiding in a cave or something :).

More pic's of Leo's Malibu home:

http://www.examiner....#slide=47710896

Thanks, wijn.

It's a beautiful house, very simple, nothing fancy... but I only would pay that amount if he come along, you know... to show the house, the rooms *cough*.

LMFAO...

James McPheeJJMcPhee27

Do you think Leo Dicaprio goes down the MaximHot100 list and goes "Got it, Got it, Need it, Need it, Got it"?

Thanks, wijn.

It's a beautiful house, very simple, nothing fancy... but I only would pay that amount if he come along, you know... to show the house, the rooms *cough*.

LMFAO...

James McPheeJJMcPhee27

Do you think Leo Dicaprio goes down the MaximHot100 list and goes "Got it, Got it, Need it, Need it, Got it"?

I think so Nanda :)

And I knew you've been shacked up in his Malibu house before :heart:

But please let us outsiders enjoy the pictures :)

I wonder how many people here have actually read The Great Gatsby?

The Baz version is nothing like the original movie - what would be the point of remaking a film and making it the same, but with different actors. btw, People who don't get Baz will never get Baz' movies.

post-60783-0-1446083056-62418_thumb.jpg

I guess maybe Leo doesn't have to film today, there has been a Twitter sighting of him at museum in NO :)

L. Nichelle@LNICHELLE

@LeoDiCaprio just went to my other job...THE OGDEN!!!! UGH! I AM NOT THERE! UGH!

Ogden Museum of Southern Art

http://www.ogdenmuseum.org/

Wijn

Thanks for more Malibu pix :rofl:

Nanda

I totally agree with your comments regarding Gatsby trailer :heart: :)

Plus it is not above dear Harvey to have his minions spouting negatives regarding a film that is due to be released opposite his Django such as the Vanity Fair piece which mentions there were positive /negative reactions to trailer, but only choses to post negative one liners with no sources. Harvey's ties with Vanity Fair are well known.

The Maxim tweet is hilarious .

The reason I asked who've read the novel was because some have expressed disappointment that the tone of his performance based on few seconds of trailer were dark, intense, similar to Shutter Island, etc. - to all who've read the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel, don't think anyone would not use the term light to describe any part of the story . I think the reaction shot in the trailer might be the scene where he finds out about the incident that happens at the gas station and confronts the husband of Daisy.

LOL on the twitter quote - btw, have to add that being on the Maxim hot list is not something particularly admirable or to be taken seriously- when you see who makes the list, especially this year (e.g., a person who spent jail time for murder; Steven Colbert).