Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

10 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater & Akatosh 

First, as to Oscars , since Leo is now in the industry at the status to hand out BP Oscar awards, we might well get  a welcome surprise when the curtain opens Osar night :p 

At same time as far as SAG ensemble,  I was discussing the Oscar nods with my movie board friend last night, and naturally he said I know you were disappointed 'your man' didn't get a nod  as you do like to see him in a tux = so true :p 

And he brought up the fact that Anne Thompson and other movie bloggers mentioned in early Jan that Leo was doing no individual campaigning  during the award season. Which led him to speculate that , like TD years ago,  the studio and actors agreed that Netflix would only promote/campaign them as an ensemble = no one as a lead . And I did notice during the award season you never saw any individual FYC ads for Leo or any other cast members. 

He agreed that while of the cast Leo did get the most praise over all for his performance ,  Leo never actively campaigned like he did for Revenant or as GaGa was doing this season, , because his only concern was for the film and the ensemble as a whole to be acknowledged which there were by Critics Choice & SAG group.  

So  while some may contend he was just trying to make a Leo fan feel better about his name not being called , at same time he may well be right that Leo wasn't expecting or actively seeking a nod for this film 

And if Leo's main focus was on the ensemble being recognized , he might well attend the SAG even though he received no individual nod :thumbsup:

All of this makes actual a lot of sense to me.

@SexyLeo91 yeah, the Scorpio struggle is real. I'm currently on my official number three, and we are in fight or passionately opposite mode 😑. The lengths they go through to remain in control 😳

@Sugarwater I come from a blended mix of Scorpio and Taurus , you'd think I'd have a bit of fluency, but I get lost in translation 😶. Perhaps you could start an online course 🤪.

@oxford25 I can relate to your movie 🎥 board comrade's logic. Couldn't see why Leo wouldn't pop in to a ceremony or two 2⃣ in celebration of the film. Plus , we know how much he loves the banter of a good get together.

@akatosh I've seen that video 📹, hilariously accurate. Nothing beats Calvin sprinting from the rear of that buggy bellowing, "Where is my beautiful sister?! There she is! Woo-hoo!". Sad I can do that from memory 🤓.

@Mirella "I hate that I love you", a classic Rihanna and Ne-yo production testifying to every heated discussion I've ever been drafted into with ONE OF THEM. 😱 Currently and confusedly I don't know whether I want to lick his face 😔 off or punch 👊 him in his darn Adam's apple. But, shh 🤫 don't tell anyone I said that. 😀. I forgot to mention how much I liked Timothee's character, Yule. I don't follow Tim's work, but I found his character's temperament enchantingly calming. Another golden nugget.

Leo is pretty! 🥰

1127240376_download(1).thumb.jpg.be1ad5377a6c95f9067e829356930d09.jpg

download.thumb.jpg.a7573e1334037cdf5fc244f0b9030890.jpg

631880799_download(2).thumb.jpg.8e9b4503b03817442f6d614ee02c152a.jpg

Leo's Appian Way has a new production debuting soon.   I remember when Leo was rumored to play Teddy in a film directed by Scorsese

The Theodore Roosevelt miniseries from executive producers Doris Kearns Goodwin, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jennifer Davisson will air on The History Channel on Memorial Day 2022. History debuted the first trailer for the upcoming fourth production in its presidential miniseries franchise and confirmed the Theodore Roosevelt project will air over two days: May 30 and May 31 at 8pm ET/PT.

The five-hour event series is based on Pulitzer Prize-winner Doris Kearns Goodwin’s Leadership: In Turbulent Times.

https://www.showbizjunkies.com/tv/theodore-roosevelt-miniseries/

Akatosh

Tks for funny video & more DLU press conference pix :) 

Jade

Yes , my movie's friend's thoughts on Leo/Oscar made sense to me ,too :p 

New pix of Leo and Tobey out at restaurant on Tuesday night, not sure who all of the people are at table, but at one point they do talk with Once costar Austin Butler

https://www.justjared.com/2022/02/09/leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-run-into-a-hot-rising-star-during-their-night-out-photos/

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-01.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-37.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-54.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-78.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-79.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-85.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-87.jpg

YouNoMe

The top blanket pic has always been one of my favorites :) 

38 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo and Tobey out at restaurant on Tuesday night, not sure who all of the people are at table, but at one point they do talk with Once costar Austin Butler

https://www.justjared.com/2022/02/09/leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-run-into-a-hot-rising-star-during-their-night-out-photos/

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-01.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-37.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-54.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-78.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-79.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-85.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-87.jpg

YouNoMe

The  pic on that top blanket was always one of my favorites :) 

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-dinner-with-austin-butler-14.jpg

Thanks for the new pics! He looks happy.

@oxford25 Aww 🙃.

Daily Mail has pics too. A bit more detailed information. 

CAN NOT WAIT FOR KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON. More importantly, he tuxedoed to the maximum, glistening amongst the Dolby Theatre's firmament, awaiting a 2nd win!

🥰😍🤩😊

8 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@SexyLeo91 yeah, the Scorpio struggle is real. I'm currently on my official number three, and we are in fight or passionately opposite mode 😑. The lengths they go through to remain in control 😳

@Sugarwater I come from a blended mix of Scorpio and Taurus , you'd think I'd have a bit of fluency, but I get lost in translation 😶. Perhaps you could start an online course 🤪.

@oxford25 I can relate to your movie 🎥 board comrade's logic. Couldn't see why Leo wouldn't pop in to a ceremony or two 2⃣ in celebration of the film. Plus , we know how much he loves the banter of a good get together.

@akatosh I've seen that video 📹, hilariously accurate. Nothing beats Calvin sprinting from the rear of that buggy bellowing, "Where is my beautiful sister?! There she is! Woo-hoo!". Sad I can do that from memory 🤓.

@Mirella "I hate that I love you", a classic Rihanna and Ne-yo production testifying to every heated discussion I've ever been drafted into with ONE OF THEM. 😱 Currently and confusedly I don't know whether I want to lick his face 😔 off or punch 👊 him in his darn Adam's apple. But, shh 🤫 don't tell anyone I said that. 😀. I forgot to mention how much I liked Timothee's character, Yule. I don't follow Tim's work, but I found his character's temperament enchantingly calming. Another golden nugget.

Leo is pretty! 🥰

1127240376_download(1).thumb.jpg.be1ad5377a6c95f9067e829356930d09.jpg

download.thumb.jpg.a7573e1334037cdf5fc244f0b9030890.jpg

631880799_download(2).thumb.jpg.8e9b4503b03817442f6d614ee02c152a.jpg

😂 Truly a perfect song.

65NqrMQecMlfr23hC6.thumb.gif.3ba3e3fe8d1e2e94fdefc8cc8ac3eeaf.gif

I liked him too. 

a3p3UigI4KXq6Ll9qE.thumb.gif.b3b652bd41ae89593cf6af0e31192de0.gif

He knows who he wants to spend time with...

pr3C2BgtESA8CxcEAY.thumb.gif.9e8f2594f6f96eacfb30ea62740639ed.gif

...what's important when the world goes under..

44Tp03ueUQIUBjjoix.thumb.gif.1041c18b496ad06e5454438bb6934a10.gif

...and expresses how he feels but also makes a little bit of fun of the famous person. 🙃

BVEeFpz8h8KsqpVbv7.thumb.gif.60f96bf1e12f49c04f2026398a281005.gif