Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I seem to remember reading years ago about a sighting of Leo in the NY Post at this upper NY restaurant when this happened , but I had never seen the news video/interview with waitress

When you watch the video , it begins with radio audio interview with waitress , then near end has the local newspaper interview with her

She says really nice things about Leo :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36uiml_my-encounter-with-leonardo-dicaprio_fun

Christopher Nolan RUMORS: ‘Dark Knight’ Director Re-Teaming With Leonardo DiCaprio For ‘Akira’ Trilogy? :idk:

http://www.hngn.com/articles/129494/20150914/christopher-nolan-rumors-dark-knight-director-re-teaming-with-leonardo-dicaprio-for-akira-trilogy.htm

thank you for this news but for whatever reason i cant see it happening the word "trilogy" and Leo associated is quite weird lol

New pix of Leo attending W Magazine party Tuesday night at One World Trade Center

alegb21And yes... I made #LeonardoDiCaprio smile #Wmagazine #AfterParty #NYFW ??

Talking with Naomi

leowmagsept142015a.jpg

18 likes

2h

alegb21#Wmagazine #AfterParty #LeonardoDiCaprio & #NaomiCampbell walking out with us. #NYFW ? [

Walking out talking with Naomi , and the girl who posted identified the blonde walking behind them as Kelly

leowmagsept142015.jpg

Twitter sighting of Leo at Avenue

Lily Ellie ?@LiluRainbow · 1h1 hour ago

That feeling when you were hanging out in the same club with Leo DiCaprio. #avenue #leonardodicaprio #nyc #newyork

Barbie

Tks for Gangs vid & Akira article ,I have no idea if there is any truth to this new Akira rumor , but from what I gather Leo's Appian Way would be the producer on the project, and it would seem to me, that Nolan would be a great choice to bring the series to big screen

This is from the same day when Leo and Kelly were seen at Columbus Circle ;)

leokellynystrolling.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio said to me "Happy Birthday" yesterday. I wasn't able to tell him Inception is 1 of my 3 favorite movies ever. Thanks to the expert eye of @pattyquin I was able to be a paparazzi for a day! This is the start of my 32!

Source

And two more recent sightings.

Haley Ann Hoover (@hihaleyannie)
9/14/15, 12:58 PM
Sometimes you are casually eating at @MaisonLaduree & you lock eyes with Leo DiCaprio & then life is never the same. #thanksforthemacaroons

hannah gibbins (@hannah_gibbins)
9/14/15, 9:14 PM
JUST HAD A KARDASHIAN/LEONARDO DI CAPRIO DINNER SITUATION

And some more from the bike riding with Kelly.

wearpure.com (@wearpure_com)
9/14/15, 1:11 PM
ATCodinha: Well I was nearly felled by a Meatpacking district-cruising Leo DiCaprio and his citibiking posse, so I guess it really is #NYFW

Lissete (@lissayee)
9/14/15, 1:29 PM
this bitch saw Leo Dicaprio in the streets of NYC and didn't take a fucking picture.
@eniolalaa

Eniola Kolawole (@eniolalaa)
9/14/15, 1:30 PM
@lissayee cus he's not fat like hollywood says. She said he looked hot and was riding a bike

Best ones :thumbsup:

Older Instagram pix ; love the caption with it :p

newyorkhumorShaking your head at New York City man buns in the subway until you realize that the guy underneath that hat consistently bangs more women than you talk to in a day. #leo #dicaprio #leonardodicaprio #nycsubway #nyc #whyisthisguytakingthefuckingsubway

subway.jpg

Daily Mail has the same bike pix that Just Jared has, plus they have some pix of Leo leaving Avenue last night, so will just post those

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3235559/Who-s-girl-Leo-mystery-brunette-bike-NY-streets-without-Sports-Illustrated-model-girlfriend.html

2C58D84F00000578-0-image-m-2_14423310346.jpg

2C58D85100000578-3235559-image-a-3_14423.jpg

Jade

Tks for all the Twitter sightings of Leo , as well as, another Instagram pix , all of these clearly show why we love for Leo to be in NY :clap:

Barbie

Tks for bike pix , quite a treat to see new pix of Leo every day since he arrived in NY last week :clap:

The brunette riding along looks to be Elsie Hewitt, who is friends with Taylor and Denise (though they are still out in LA). I've been wondering why exactly Elsie was at Leo's house in LA as of a week ago and has now been taking pictures from his Battery Park NY apartment. I don't know if it's just because they're friends or if she may be dating one of his friends or something? Not sure. 

And as always, thanks for the pictures/news everyone! 

Elsie traveled with Jonah Johnson and his brothers to Mexico last month. I was under the impression she was dating Jonah. Jonah is actually with them too, in other pics not posted on here we can see him along with a few other of Leo's friends. Either way she's definiately close friends with the group.

But we now know that the woman that leo was pictured with yesterday in that Twitter pic, was Elsie and not Kelly.

Sighting of Leo in NY today

Lori ‏@romancntdrkside · 6h6 hours ago

My highlight of today was definitely Leonardo DiCaprio walking right by me as I crossed the street! #stillhot #nyc #celebritysighting

@frenchnbookish YES!!! I thought it was just a guy who looked like him until my co-worker who was with me almost ripped my arm off! lol

Naomi ‏@frenchnbookish · 6h6 hours ago

@romancntdrkside LOL I would have freaked the hell out and stalked him a little

@frenchnbookish That was my co-worker..lol He blended right in with the crowd in jeans, a t-shirt and a baseball cap..it was pretty cool!

Naomi ‏@frenchnbookish · 6h6 hours ago

@romancntdrkside I think he wants to. Less crazy fans (like me) assaulting him in the street lmao.