Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everyone for all the tweets :D

At first I didn't want to hear too much about the film, as I like that sort of element of surprise when going into a movie. However, must say all this info is doing me a good service... i'm extra pumped to see this film, more than ever before :p

Has anyone seen the Dec/Jan issue of Details magazine ???

Supposedly there is something new with Leo .

OoOooo thanks for that info, wonder what it is! :p

Republic Records to Release ‘Django Unchained’ Soundtrack.

Universal Music Group’s Republic Records will release the soundtrack album for Quentin Tarantino’s highly anticipated film Django Unchained. The album will be released on December 18, 2012 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. No word yet on the tracks featured on the release, but check back on this site for the details to be revealed within the next few weeks. Mary Ramos who has worked on all of Tarantino’s features serves as the movie’s music supervisor. Django Unchained stars Jamie Foxx as a slave whose brutal history with his former owners lands him face-to-face with German-born bounty hunter, played by Christoph Waltz. Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson are co-starring. The film will be released on December 25, 2012 by the Weinstein Company. For updates on the project, visit the official movie website.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2012/11/17/republic-records-to-release-django-unchained-soundtrack/

Scorsese “Surprise” 70th Birthday Party: No DeNiro, But Spielberg, Leo, Daniel Day Lewis Were There

All week I was bursting to tell you about Saturday night’s surprise 70th birthday party at the Monkey Bar for director Martin Scorsese. But it wasn’t clear whether Scorsese actually knew what was happening, and I didn’t want to spoil the fun. On Monday night, I talked about it with Robert DeNiro at the premiere of “Silver Linings Playbook.” He told he couldn’t be there because he’s shooting “Last Vegas” with a bunch of people who were not going to give him the night off– Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, etc. He said, “I think Marty knows about it by now.”

Still–we waited. And so last night Steven Spielberg, Daniel Day Lewis, and Leonardo DiCaprio were among the 120 guests invited to Graydon Carter’s Monkey Bar. I’m told that Scorsese–busy shooting “The Wolf of Wall Street”– was told that just 12 people were coming. HArvey Keitel and Joe Pesci were among those on the guest list. In the end, the Monkey Bar was filled with everyone he’d ever worked with, from manager Rick Yorn to documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles, and of course Marty’s loyal and Oscar winning editor Thelma Schoonmaker.

Inside, there was dancing, and of course a montage of clips from all the Scorsese films. I’m told that guests each got little “flip books” with the name “Marty” emblazoned on them. There was music and dancing, although Spielberg cut out around 11pm, exhausted from promoting “Lincoln” all weekend to junket press that had been flown in from all over the world.

DeNiro wasn’t the only luminary who couldn’t make it. “Saturday Night Live” producer Lorne Michaels had to spend the night at NBC for his show–and it was his birthday, too.

http://www.showbiz41...ewis-were-there

This person just read my mind :hehe:

Haley Inboden@haliiscoolbeans

@LeoDicaprio ah jamie foxx hosting snl next week! Promoting Django! Cough cough you should make a cameo cough cough

That'd be perfect! I secretly wish Leo would do more comedy-ish interview/promotion and SNL is always golden! :hehe:

Bradley and Leo again? :drool:

Thank you so much for the updates everyone :hug:

Calibi

Tks for news regarding Leo/Marty's 70th birthday party ; be great if we saw some pix :)

ByPrincess

Tks for Jamie/SNL tweet :)

Girl

Tks for Django soundtrack news :)

Wijn

Yes, Leo & Brad ; I had really hoped some paps would spy the guys when they were out in NY yesterday :yes:

Forget meeting him, your first job , if Leo is there, is to take some twit pix for us :p

Apparently Wolf is filming on Staten Island today

ur mom@nicolefoccillo

OOHHH MY GODDDDDD LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS ON STATEN ISLAND IM BUGGING THE FUCK OUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED TO MEET HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur mom@nicolefoccillo

@caitlinwasko I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS I ONLY KNOW HE'S HERE BC THEY NEEDED MY SISTERS FRIENDS DADS LAMBORGHINI FOR A MOVIE HE'S FILMING

Another tweeter stating they are filming on Stated Island today

Megan@sworenm

@olv the wolf of Wall Street is filming on the south shore of Staten Island today

The tweeter below was at club last night with Leo, Kayne, JayZ, Jesse McCartney

She tweeted twit pix of her with Jesse, blurry one of Kayne, but unfortunately none of Leo :/

Christina Velluzzi@chrissycole807

I have never been so starstruck in my life as I was when I saw Leonardo dicaprio yesterday

Christina Velluzzi@chrissycole807

OMGOMGOMG im seriously in a club with kanye west, jay z and Leonardo Decaprio holy fuck!!!!!

Reginald Hudlin, producer of Django Unchained, about Leo: :thumbsup:

To have Samuel and Christoph and Jamie and Kerry and Leonard DiCaprio -- one of the biggest stars in the world -- feels like an embarrassment of riches. Leonard playing a supporting role -- and as the villainous plantation owner Calvin Candie, at that -- is unusual for him. But he did it because of his respect for Quentin as a filmmaker and his strong feelings about racial intolerance. In conversations with him about the role, Leonardo said he wants people to understand the twisted logic that people in that era used to justify their behavior. Despite his classic movie star looks that allow him to effortlessly play roles that would have gone to Clark Gable in another era, he's very much a member of the hip-hop generation. As each generation sheds the racial baggage of the previous one, it's important to remember how things were so we can understand where we are.

From Django Unchained Producer's Diary: Part II. It's interesting to read. :)

Thanks all for tweets and articles! :flower: