Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Tobey talking about working with Leo.

Tobey Maguire Says He Was 'Inspired' by BFF Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Great Gatsby': 'It Was Fantastic' (VIDEO)

They’ve been best buddies for years, but Tobey Maguire is still in awe of Leonardo DiCaprio.

Speaking to Celebuzz at the premiere of his new film The Details at the Arclight in Los Angeles, Calif. Maguire, 37, opened up about how glad he was to have worked with his pal on The Great Gatsby.

“It’s fantastic,” he said of getting to spend some time with his A-list friend. “I’m at the stage in my life and I’m married and have children, so I don’t get to see my buddies as much as I’d like and just the fact I was forced to see one of my best friends everyday was fantastic.

“Then, I got to go to work with one of our greatest actors and be inspired by him. So, I felt very grateful for that time. It was great.”

http://www.celebuzz....antastic-video/

Some Wolf related news ; first I know I've seen the pix many times on news of the gigantic dangling crane in New York city ; well it appears from this cast member's tweet ( he was one of the guys bowling with Leo at cast party ) that the gigantic crane is located right by the Wolf post production office YIKES !!!

crane.jpg

Mike Hall @the_original_MH

Thank goodness that crane didn't fall into our post production office across the street. Goodbye edited material, goodbye movie.

Also apparently they can't resume Wolf filming to they get the necessary 'film permits' from the Mayor to resume filming in city.

As we know they were originally supposed to film in the city Sunday . I guess the guy checked to see when they would resume filming and was told they were waiting on permits .

Mike Hall @the_original_MH

Hey bloomberg! Give us our film permits!

Whenever we talk about talent and beauty, we can't help but remember the Leo, he unites both things. Extremely handsome and extremely talented,that's Leo. I think Leo is one of those rare things which we dont see much out there,as Louis from One Direction said..."epic actor". :clap::hehe:

Sick...tks for your reply...what a huge collection,I envy you! :nicole:

Tks for tweets and articles girls! :flower:

Do you remember Robert De Niro speech at the Hollywood Film Awards, which he mentioned Leo?

Here is the video.

OMG, thanks a lot, Girl. It's so much funny to watch than read.

Oh and another thing.... a hard worker but he's still an easygoing guy who knows how to have fun!!! That's ideal right there...you need to have that balance :)

That's right, Fash. Everybody who work with Leo have the same sweet words to say about him :heart:.

Nanda/Halloween Parties

Even though some planned may not happen tomorrow night , I can well see some big delayed Halloween bashes this weekend if the city is back to as normal as it can be for now .

Yeah, you never know.

Thanks Ox for the news about Wolf's filming. Can you imagine if that crane ruins everything? Ugh!

“Then, I got to go to work with one of our greatest actors and be inspired by him. So, I felt very grateful for that time. It was great.”

So nice. Tks, Princess.

Thanks Wijn for the article.

Whenever we talk about talent and beauty, we can't help but remember the Leo, he unites both things. Extremely handsome and extremely talented,that's Leo. I think Leo is one of those rare things which we dont see much out there,as Louis from One Direction said..."epic actor". :clap::hehe:

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!! :thumbsup: :clap:

Thank U all 4 da updates :wave:

Nanda & Kat

First, tks for Barney tweet :)

From what they show on national news the area where Leo is ( up around Central Park ) , you do see people walking around/doing things. It was the lower part , the Tribeca area where Leo's condo is , Financial District , Battery Park area that was hard hit by flooding.

Below is article stating that Barney's on Madison was the first big department store to open after Sandy

http://racked.com/ar..._medium=twitter

sick: thanks for the quotes from Louis, Trevor and the guy from the boyband, it's always nice to hear about people that likes Leo.

dr brown: thanks a lot for Quentin's words about Leo, oh I love to hear the compliment of another great director to Leo's work.

nanda: thanks for party sight.

ox: thanks for press junket news, can't wait. And oh, also can't wait to see what critics will say about the movie and Leo's acting.

kat: thanks for Jordan's article, I didn't knew Brad Pitt was interested to do this movie too, well, the best actor won the role... :whistle:just saying, haha. :p

girl: thanks for Robert video.

From the NY post

DiCaprio's electric joy ride

As New Yorkers frantically prepared for Hurricane Sandy, Leonardo DiCaprio was cruising the city in his flashy electric car. Spies saw “The Great Gatsby” star sailing along West 44th Street, which was nearly empty as the monster storm approached Sunday night, in a new Fisker Karma electric vehicle with extended range. The plug-in hybrid luxury sports sedan sells from $100,000 and is the electric-wheels of choice for the ecologically glam set, including Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Matt Damon. “While the roads were all but clear in Midtown, there was one lone car rolling along West 44th Street,” said the gobsmacked spy who spotted DiCaprio behind the wheel. We hear he was headed to a private screening of Chris Evans and James Franco’s upcoming film “The Iceman” at the Bryant Park Hotel’s state-of-the-art screening room. And as Sandy was about to hit, Leo’s flashy Fisker Karma was spotted charging at a posh uptown parking garage. Leo is an investor in Fisker Automotive. His rep declined to comment.

http://www.nypost.co...TtnDln7qJLM4YAK

I'm the only one who found a little strange that Leo decided to bring his fancy car from LA just in the middle of a hurricane? :nicole:

Leo sighting at Lavo.

jaquelin farca@jaqfarca

Dining at Lavo Leonardo DiCaprio in front of me and behind Gerard Butler

Hopefully there is no confrontation between them :nicole:

FYI: I think Erin also was at Lavo ;)

erin was definitely at Lavo. looks like leo was partying it up with the angels tonight haha