Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks guys :) Happy birthday Kat :)

This has probably been posted before but i have a question about it :) Anyone know if this is an old interview? Or if its relatively new and they are just discussing a past time that she served Leo and Blaine? I think the actual event is old (due to leo and Blaine, to what we can gather, not being friends anymore) but confused about the recency of the interview. It was put up on youtube 4 days ago but sometimes people put old interviews back up onto youtube so i don't know.

thanks for the video fash, but did the guy mentioned The Departed? I'am not sure if this interview is old or new, I'am confused. Hum, and did the woman who cooked for him said he's vegetarian??? Or I'am mistaken? Sorry, I apologize, but listen english without seeing people talking is so hard for me, unless it's music. :hehe: Sorry, I can't help fash.

Thanks girls for the vids!

Fash: Well we know it was from at least 2006 as they mention the departed....but I didn't think leo was a vegetarian? Or maybe that was just a one time deal he did? IDK I hear stories about him eating steak! :p

Barbie and Amandine: Lovely vids as well, the Titanic one is soo cute :heart:

Frist of all....welcome back Barbieeeeeeeeeee!! :dance: :clap:

And...happy Birthday Kat!!!...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday Miss Kaaat...happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu.... :fun: :fun:

Kat I also heard something about Leo being a vegetarian but I can't say,I think he really enjoys a good meat. :cain:

Tks for these lovely vids girls...loved them!! :wub: :wub:

A big Hello from England to all you lovely ladies,

Just wanted to comment on the video for Fash. I think it was a newish interview but they were discussing an old event as it was Leo's and David's party. Looks like Leo may have been a veggy for a while but he isn't now according to all the info on him eating steaks, lemon chicken etc.

Enjoying your site very much, Have a good day x

^Welcome :wave: I agree, I think leo might have went through a vegetarian phase, but its obvious he isn't a full blown vegetarian ;)

Oscars: Can Anyone Beat Philip Seymour Hoffman To Best Supporting Actor?

Last week in our category spotlight, we took a look at the relatively thin Supporting Actress field, so it feels only natural to head over to the Supporting Actor boys this time around. And of all the acting categories, it might be the most interesting: it's not as locked-up as the leading men (which has six or seven heavy hitters battling it out for five slots), and not as sparse as the actress categories, with multiple contenders any of whom could win or fall out altogether.

Right now, the big heavyweight, and essentially the lock in the race is probably Philip Seymour Hoffman in "The Master." It's widely assumed by now that he'll be campaigning in Supporting Actor, with Joaquin Phoenix taking lead, and even if the part's not quite the Daniel Plainview-type career-defining role we thought it could be, the actor's so good in the film that a nomination is pretty much assured. Is the award already his? Certainly not, with many, many others still in the mix.

Later in the season brings a number of heavy hitters as nominal villains, namely Leonardo DiCaprio in "Django Unchained" and Russell Crowe in "Les Misérables" (in theory the latter might have campaigned in lead, but Hugh Jackman's being given the only non-supporting push for the film, wisely). His co-stars Eddie Redmayne and Sacha Baron Cohen could also be in the running, although probably not. Word is that David Strathairn and Tommy Lee Jones, as William Seward and Thaddeus Stevens, are the ones to look out for in "Lincoln," most notably the latter.

Also worth keeping tabs on: Hal Holbrook in "Promised Land," and maybe James D'Arcy as Anthony Perkins in "Hitchcock." Finally, we doubt that Ian McKellen will repeat his Gandalf nomination for "The Hobbit," but don't rule out a make-up nomination for Albert Brooks after the actor missed out for "Drive" -- assuming he stabs fewer people in the eye in Judd Apatow's "This Is 40," it looks like a nice little role, if the film delivers.

If we had to pick five right now, they'd be the ones below. Who of the hopefuls do you think has the best chance? And who would you vote for if you were an Academy member? Let us know in the comments section below.

Russell Crowe - "Les Misérables"

Robert De Niro - "Silver Linings Playbook"

Leonardo DiCaprio - "Django Unchained"

Philip Seymour Hoffman - "The Master"

Matthew McConaughey - "Magic Mike"

http://blogs.indiewi...-actor-20121005

Mathew MacConaughey? :blink:

and this about Denis Lehanes book

Worst Adapted Screenplay "Live By Night"

http://online.wsj.co...4259882490.html